Sirius Black: After Party

"So you're not taking a date?" Alice asked from beside you

You shook your head, "Why the hell not?" She said loudly as she applied her lipstick.
"I'm just not interested in taking anyone," you said with a shrug.

"Bollocks," Mary said coming into your room.
"The truth is, the only boy she is interested in is a man slag." She said making you frown. "Who's that?" Alice said trying to number down the promiscuous boys she knew and she knew a lot.

"Sirius Black." Mary said with a smirk.
"I'm not interested in him," you said brushing her off. "Rubbish, if you ain't interested then does that mean you won't let him get lucky tonight?" She asked making you look away. "Didn't say that," the girls giggled.

~~~~~~~

The party was at full swing now, the small house was filled to the brim with party goers, all of them drunk on fire whisky and butter beer.

Alice had gone off to snog some boy she fancied while Mary pondered if she was drunk enough to try her luck with Peter Pettigrew. She decided she was and ended up dragging you over to the Marauders with her.

Remus smiled at you when the two of you approached them. James said his hellos but the only boy you took interest in was Sirius who was chatting up some girl.

Did it bother you?
The truth is, you didn't really know. You'd always had this thing going with Sirius, you didn't know what to call it or how to describe it but everyone referred to you as "fuck buddies"

"You look good tonight," James said in your ear, the music was so loud that he had to speak directly into your ear otherwise you wouldn't hear him.

You smiled at James who eyed you up and down.

Suddenly Sirius appeared beside you, taking notice in how close you and James were.

"You okay Pad foot?" James asked Sirius who looked like he had been chewing a wasp.

"Fine Prongs, I saw Evans just now." That peeked James attention, causing him to move away from you and chase off in to the crowd to look for a girl who wasn't even at the party.

"Why d'you tell him that?" You asked before taking a sip of your drink. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go get some fresh air?" You knew what that meant.

When Sirius asked you that it always meant that he wanted to take you into a private room and claim you.

You nodded before following him up the stairs and into the bathroom, which was the only empty room.

Sirius shut the door behind him, he locked the door and turned his attention to you.
You were leaning against the sink, eyeing him carefully as he approached you.

"I don't think you're going to get fresh air in the bathroom Sirius," you smirked at him.
He placed his hands on your hips and smirked back at you.

"You were getting pretty friendly with James," he said with a hidden meaning behind his words that you couldn't quite make out. You shrugged, "is that a problem?" You asked but Sirius didn't reply, he just gripped you a little tighter.

"Depends," he said quietly. "On what?" By now Sirius would you usually of ripped your dress off of your body and started giving you pleasure that only he could give you but right now he was just talking.

"Sirius?" You said after he had remained silent.
"What are we?" He asked shocking you. "I- I don't know?" You said honestly.
You'd never actually had this discussion with Sirius before, sure you'd spoke about it with your friends but never actually the man himself.

"What do you want us to be?" You asked wishing he'd look you in the eye, instead of staring at the ground.

"I don't like you flirting with other boys." Was all he said.
Was he only acting this way because he didn't want to share you?
"Why?" You asked making him snort. "Why do you think?" He said letting go of your waist and moving away slightly.

"Because you're a spoilt brat who doesn't like to share?" You said with a smirk. "Watch it," he teased back at you.

There was a moment of silence between the two of you.
The only noise that could be heard was the sound of the music in background and then there was a knock at the door.

"Hurry up in there." You heard Remus shout. "I'm dying for a toilet!" He said bouncing around, trying not to wet himself.

You went to go open the door but Sirius grabbed hold of your wrist and pulled you to face him. "He can wait." He said finally looking at you.
You nodded, sorry Remus! You thought to yourself.

"Don't flirt with James again," he said sounding serious.
"What?" You suddenly felt your blood run hot through your veins.
"Who the hell do you think you are?" You spat at him. "You're not my boyfriend Sirius?" Even though you wished he was. "You don't get to tell me who I can and can not flirt with!" Sirius was silent for a moment.

"Why are women so difficult?" He said in a huff.
"Wha-" you were cut off. "Can't you tell?" He said loudly. "Isn't it bloody obvious to you?" He yelled.
"What do I have to do to show you I love you?" He yelled once more.

You were silent.

Did Sirius black just confess his love to you?The Sirius black? Loved you?

"Kiss me." Sirius frowned. "What?"
"Kiss me, then I'll understand." You said surprised at how confident you sounded. Sirius didn't wait for you to tell him again, he grabbed him of you, pulled you into his chest and pressed his lips against yours in a kiss that truly conveyed his feelings for you.

~~~~~~~

"Isn't it bloody obvious to you?" Remus stopped his little jiggle outside the bathroom and pressed his ear to the bathroom door. "What do I have to do to show you I love you?" He heard Sirius yell.

Remus knew that his friend had strong feelings for you, it was so blatantly obvious that it bothered Remus that the two of you weren't official yet.

"Kiss me," Remus heard you say.
He smiled at the silence that followed because he knew that his friend had finally gotten the girl of his dreams and from the sound of it, you reciprocated his feelings.

"Moony?" James said startling the boy.
"What are you doing?" Peter asked with a frown.
"Oh, Sirius and Y/N are in there." He said with a smile.

"You pervert!" James shouted.
"No! They're not- I wasn't-" Remus tried to explain that he wasn't being a peeping tom but he was too embarrassed to get his works out.

"Moony is a pervert!" James and Peter chanted, causing poor Remus to go red in the cheeks before chasing after the two boys.