Sirius Black: Halloween

It was Halloween at Hogwarts, a real sight to see

It was Halloween at Hogwarts, a real sight to see. Pumpkins scattered the grounds, some carved and some waiting to be carved. You loved Halloween and Hogwarts was the best place to be at this time of the year.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" Mary asked sitting next to you on the couch in the Gryffindor common room. Lily appeared next.

"When it's time for bed you lot can come to mine and Alice's room." Alice nodded in agreement. "Sounds good," Lily said. Mary looked around the empty common room, it was only you three and a sleeping Peter Pettigrew in there.
"Shall I bring butter beer?" She asked, you nodded

~~~~~~~~

"You're sure it's tonight?" James asked looking at Peter, he nodded. "Y/N said that Lily and Mary can go to hers and Alice's room tonight," Remus frowned. "How did you find this out Worm Tail?" Peter smirked. "They thought I was asleep,"

"So what are we going to do?" James asked with a smirk. "Let's go and surprise them, it's better than doing nothing," Peter said excitedly. Sirius shook his head. "It's Halloween boys, you know what that means?" He asked looking around his group of friends.

"It's the night little demons come out and play pranks on unsuspecting victims," he said exciting the boys even more. "Who's in?" Sirius asked. "Definitely," James said in an instant. "I'm up for it," Peter said with a smile. "Moony?" James said looking at the prefect. "I'm in- but what kind of prank?" James nodded, "I don't want to hurt lily," Sirius nodded.

The boys began to plan how they'd mess with you and your friend. This was going to be a night to remember!

~~~~~~~

You heard a knock at your door and Alice went to answer it.
Lily and Mary snuck in, both carrying bottles of butter beer.

"Did anyone see you?" Alice asked, lily shook her head. "Everyone's asleep!" She said with a smile. You'd get into a lot of trouble if they found out you guys were having a slumber party.

You and Alice had moved your beds to the corner of the room, the floor was covered in blankets and pillows, in front of the make shift bed on the floor was a tv.
"Bloody hell, what did you have to do to get that?" Mary asked, Alice shuddered. "Don't ask." She said making you all giggle.

You had a pile of treats to eat too, bertie bots every flavour beans, chocolate frogs, exploding Bon bons, fudge flies and loads more. You'd been stashing the candy away for over a month to plan for tonight.

"So what are we watching?" Lily asked sitting down on the pile of comfy pillows.You held up a selection of DVD's. "Are they all horror movies?" Alice asked looking scared, "We can't have a movie night on Halloween with out watching some spooky films to get us in the mood!" You said with a smirk.