Marauders: Seven deadly sins 1

"Seven," your professor spoke as she tried to get the classrooms attention

"Seven," your professor spoke as she tried to get the classrooms attention. "The Muggles also called cardinal sins." Muggles studies was sometimes one of the most boring lessons of ygr day, spending your time studying Muggle things like computers and what not but today you were looking at the seven deadly sins.

"Does anyone know what they are?" The professor asked soon looking disappointed. "It was on page 32 of your books." She frowned.

"Mr Lupin?" She asked hoping he would be able to tell her at least one. "Gluttony," he said making her smile. "That is correct."

"Teachers pet," sirius said teasing his friend. "Since your so keen on discussion Sirius you're next." Sirius smirked before saying "Lust," before he winked at one of the girls nearest to him.

"Yes," was all the professor said. "Anyone else?" You raised your hand bur your teacher chose James Potter who was busy doodling away on his parchment. "What?" He said.

"Pride," Remus whispered, James uttered his thanks. "Greed," Peter shouted out after sneaking a look at his text book.

"One three left," this time you raised your hand again and she picked you. "Sloth, wrath and envy."

"Very good Y/N! 10 points to ravenclaw!" She said making you smile as your ravenclaw friends cheered happily.

"That's a wrap on today's lesson," she said as the bell rang and everyone get here their things to leave. "I'd like you to all study up on the sins," she called after everyone.

~~~~

Time for a new series!!
I'm also very sorry for not keeping my promise with the 24 days of Christmas!