⤿ part thirty: how they laughed

Start from the beginning

Jesy stood there the same evil look upon her face. "Move bitch," She said pushing Leigh Anne out of the way.

As soon as this happened, Perrie stepped in. Harry could've sworn her body was on fire.

"Don't you dare touch my girlfriend like that!" Perrie said and as she raised her hand to throw a fist, Harry grabbed her wrist.

"She's not worth it," Harry said threw gritted teeth.

This clearly set Jesy off even more if that was possible and she this time yelled.

"So you think I'm not worth her punch?" She asked. "Do it Perrie. Fucking punch me. Your parents would love seeing that coming back home, wouldn't they?" Jesy pointed at the security camera perches above Perrie's bed.

"You bitch," Perrie said, stepping back into Leigh Anne's arms.

"Stop this hashtag now," Jesy growled, her eyes straight on Harry's.

At this point, Harry couldn't help but laugh as he hadn't even known about this Twitter hashtag until just now.

This laugh triggered Jesy's anger to reach it's breaking point.

In a quick, fluid swing of her arm, she slapped Harry right across the face.

Harry's heart pounded against his chest as he grabbed for his cheek, moaning in pain.

"Get out," Perrie said breaking free of Leigh Anne's safety and stepping in front of Harry. "Get out now,"

As on cue, Jesy scoffed. "Make me bitch,"

"Dial the head office," Perrie said turning to Leigh Anne who nodded and pulled her phone up.

"Okay, calm down girls," Jesy shook her head and left the room.

"Harry are you okay?" Leigh Anne asked as she went up to Harry.

"That was fucking incredible," Harry spoke his tone blank. "That bitch just slapped me. For no reason,"

"She's a bitch," Perrie said, taking a breather as well. "She's crazy,"

Leigh Anne turned her girlfriend, and then back to Harry. "Perrie is pretty hot when she's angry, isn't she?"

"Oh fucking hell," Harry rolled his eyes. "You two are ridiculous,"

"You should give us some space Harry.." Perrie said smiling as walked closer to Leigh Anne and slid her finger through the belt hoop on her jeans.

Leigh Anne sucked in her breath. "That's a good idea,"

"I was going to see Zayn anyways," Harry said, then touched his cheek which was blood red. "Until this happened,"

Perrie ignored touching Leigh Anne a bit more.

Quickly, Harry gathered his books. "I'll be gone now.. Uh, call me later?"

"Okay Harry," The two said at the same time.

Harry left and walked over to Zayn's building.

It was a nice spring day today, minus the fact that he was just slapped by Jesy Nelson for absolutely no reason.

The birds seemed happy at least. Harry liked that. He liked happiness.

I mean, if he wasn't happy, there's got to be someone who is so that made him happy.

And automatically everyone was happy.

When Harry got to Zayn's dorm room, he knocked on the door.

"Hey," Zayn smiled once he saw Harry stood in his threshold.

"Hi," Harry answered, pulling Zayn inwards quickly onto his lips.

"The boyfriend is back!" Harry heard Niall yell from the living room once he had gotten inside.

Zayn closed the door behind Harry and Harry took his shoes off.

"The boyfriend is indeed," Harry said, grinning.

He always had a good time in Zayn's dorm room, as his roommates were the best and Zayn had a separate room so he could have his privacy.

Especially with Harry.

"Harry Edward Styles, how goes it?" Liam asked, coming out of his room.

"It's alright," Harry nodded.

Zayn came up behind Harry and placed his hand protectively on Harry's lower back.

Harry felt his breath pick up in that moment. "Where's your girl Niall?"

"Class," Niall sighed. "And I've got to hang out with Liam now that you've taken Z,"

"Am I not enough?" Liam started and Niall was close to fighting back until Zayn cleared his throat.

"We'll be in my room," He announced, grabbing a hold of Harry's hand.

"It was nice to see you two!" Harry called before Zayn and pulled him away and off into his room.

Zayn closed the door behind them and pressed Harry against the door, exploring him.

As the two parted, Zayn pressed a hang against Harry's reddened cheek.

"Ow," Harry cried, moving his head away.

"What happened?" Zayn asked. "Did I do something?"

"No, no, no.." Harry said, shaking his head.

Zayn took a better look at Harry's cheek and frowned in confusion. "What the hell is this?"

Harry tried to kiss Zayn again, but Zayn moved. "It's nothing Z," Harry said, sighing.

"No Harry it's something," Zayn said and touched his cheeks again, this time with more careful. "Did someone.. Hit you?"

"N-No Zayn it's nothing like that!" Harry intervened. 

Zayn scoffed. "You stuttered,"

"Well shit," Harry sighed. "It was Jesy,"

Zayn immediately stepped back. "What?"

"She slapped me," Harry said, his voice going quieter. 

"What the.." Zayn trailed off. "What the fuck?!"

"Zayn calm down," Harry said, grabbing a hold of Zayn's hand. "It's okay,"

"No?!" Zayn yelled, but didn't let go of Harry's hand.

Harry took that as a good sign.

"I'll be fine Z," Harry smiled. 

Zayn was quiet, as he watched his boyfriends eyes.

"Can I show you something funny?" Harry asked Zayn, and before the two knew it, they were sat on Zayn's bed laughing their asses off while reading tweets from the hashtag.

a/n: Zayn and Harry are literally me on a daily basis I am that petty

WOndEr who mADe tHe hAsHTaG?

Y'all got any theories?

- Alexis !!