14

Rose

I heard voices coming closer and closer to me. Of course I couldn't get up. My hands and legs were tied remember!

" I wouldn't mess with her! She's a Telmarine!" Oh great- that would have turned them against me, thank you dwarf!!!!

" huhmyuhmkssndmhuhmhj" That was the only sound I could make before a familiar face reached over the boat.

He first cut my mouth rope.

" Well- thanks a lot- I'm not bad actually!" I said to him with disgust as he cut the rest of the ropes, before I could feel sense in my body again.

" You're Lucky, I ain't got nothing against you!!" He whispered.

He helped me sit up, but I had to help myself climb out of the boat.

" Well thanks a lot" I said to him, as I turned to the rest of the people there.

" This is Princess Roselyn- "

" DON'T CALL ME ROSELYN!" I said angrily.

" Her people invaded Narni-"

" Well excuse me! That was decades ago!"

" I'm sorry , Princess?" The blonde haired boy said, his hair was damp and stuck to hi face a little.

" Yes and a feisty one too!" The dwarf added.

"I still haven't quite caught your name, even though you know mine?" I asked.

" Trumpkin, now I know i'm supposed to obey you, but sorry these are the real Kings and Queens"

I turned to face the four.

" Your the Kings and Queens from my bedtime stories!"

" Bedtime?" The dark-haired boy mocked, but the others didn't seem amused.

" When I was a child, and sorry if you excuse me but I better be off, nice knowing you!" I walked off, not knowing where I was going.

" You don't know where your going do you?"

" Nope" I stated, but kept on moving.

" Come on, we're off to find your brother, you best come with us, give us SOME sort of direction" The blonde haired boy said again.

" Fine" I said turning back.

" So, Rose, what happened to you, then, if your brother got me nearly killed you must have an explanation." Trumpkin said as I stormed past them, leading the way.

" Nevermind,... I.. just hope my brothers okay..." I said as I looked down, I wouldn't cry infront of these people.

I would be that strong-willed, feisty, independent, girl that nobody would forget and every girl wanted to be.

Obviously I am definitely not any of them! Though that may have come through....it's all an act when I panic....

I let my wavy hair down from its messy bun, and let it flow freely as I lead the way....Hoping I wouldn't get lost....