33. J.R. on NESN

If anyone watches MLB, you know what I'm talking about.

No, it's not about J.K. Rowling. The Queen is precious. I wouldn't bad mouth her ever.

To be honest, I'm not all that surprised, nor upset.
Does that mean I think what he said is okay?
Well, that's another problem.

No. I don't think he 'Has nothing to apologize for.", like a majority of his supporters on twitter have said. (Shocking!)
In my opinion, as a commentator he should be able to think before he speaks, as it is his JOB.

I don't care if he's actually a racist, having your own opinion is just fine.

I'm not surprised because, well, he's a native English speaker.
And when a native English speaker says something like that, most of the time the only sentence that crosses my mind is

"Fucking English chauvinist pig."

It's no use arguing over the fact that English is supposedly the common language of the world.
You won the war, Hallelujah you get tickets to be privileged and not learn other languages, good for you.

Before people start yakking about how they learn foreign languages in school, I'm going to ask them; Does your class require you to achieve the level of a native speaker?

No?

Then shove your fist in up your ass because you have literally no idea.

J.R. is a freaking asinine if he thinks English and Japanese are receiving same treatments.

Give Tanaka back, he doesn't deserve to be bashed just because he FOLLOWED THE RULES.

Interpreters shouldn't be allowed on the field?
Fuck. You.

How about you grab a bag and fly to Japan right now?
And when you get here, put a collar around your neck that electrocutes you every time you try to speak something other then Japanese.

Oh would you like that with racist comments on the side?????

Fucking, Chauvinist.

You know what, give us Ichiro and Darvish and Norichika and every single Japanese player back. I simply cannot stand seeing the baseball players who are considered stars in my country receive such horrible conditions.

The New York Yankees wanted him as a pitcher.

YOUR RULES STATE THAT INTERPRETERS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FIELDS.

I thought is was strange when you only just allowed it in 2013. Guess I know now.

Darvish said it himself, if simple banter is considered racist, then every foreign player is being discriminated every day in the Majors.

Give us OUR players back, we don't need you trying to play Trump.

Though you did elect him.

-Noise.