19. I'm sorry about this rant I couldn't help myself since no one is reading.

My best friend is being extremely frustrating.

Yes, we've been best friends for 10 years.

Yes, I love her to bits and would gladly beat the shit out of anyone that dares to make her feel sad.

Yes, I agreed to help her with her crush, since she's never dated before, and we went to a girls private school so we don't exactly have the kind of advice we want.

So, being the only person she knew that's even had a boyfriend, she asks me what she should do to get closer to her crush.

I tell her to ask the guy to lunch.
That's, like completely normal for friends. I eat lunch with guy friends on daily basis.

She says she can't, cause she's too shy.

I doubt she's 'shy' because she's been known to insult our boss in front of him and not even care.

But.

Fine.

I tell her to send a LINE to him.

She says she can't do it, because she doesn't know what to say.

I tell her to ask him about his part time job. Or what he did on the weekend. Or maybe something about school work because they go to the same university.

She says she still can't because she doesn't know what to say to continue the conversation, and that it would look like she's texting him because she likes him.

FINE.

I tell her ask the guy about SOMETHING that involves SOMETHING that concerns both of them.

She says it would look suspicious because never asks him something like that.

AAAARRrRRGGGGHGgGgGgGgGgGGGGGG

You ask me for advice, and you shoot down every single fucking one of them, and expect me to dish out more???!!!!!!

YOU'RE TWENTY TWO THIS YEAR

GROW UP GIRL