21. New boss

Yep.

I've got a new boss at my work.
Which is a guy like four years older then me and is being waaaaay too friendly for my liking.

Well actually he's pretty much hated by all of the part-time working college students 'cause my best friend and I are the oldest and the younger ones are all former students of ours.

So, yeah.

We hate someone, they hate that person too.

Anyway, the new boss is calling us by our first names from the first day, and the moment my colleagues see my expression, they're glaring at him behind his back.

Like, no touchy-feely unless you're my friend, okay mister?

No, no putting your hand on my shoulder, get that thing off of my shoulder.

You can't at least use polite language?? You have to be all 'young' and 'rad' and 'slick'????

No no no no no no no.

Don't, don't ask me out on a date when you CLEARLY know I have a boyfriend.

Who, by the way is 20cm taller than you and is pretty much more superior than you in every single way in my opinion.

You think I'd even consider cheating?

Like, NO.

And If you even THINK about getting intimate with my precious students and my best friend without their permission you are going to find yourself behind bars for the rest of your life, got it?

You might be my boss, you might have graduated from a good university, but you sure don't know the law better than me.

You let me find out that the students felt even a speck of fear, next thing you know your ass is being dragged out of the building.

-Noise