25. I am never going to forgive you Felix.

So.

There's a foreign student at my college called Felix.
He's from Germany.
He's also annoying.

Dude. I don't care if you're gay, I don't care if you're my friend stop pestering me about how I met my boyfriend. Find him on facebook man, ask him yourself.

Me and my big mouth.

Yeah, he went and asked my bf alright. And since my bf can't speak a lick of English, they had a conversation in Japanese, but the problem is Felix speaks weird Japanese and he doesn't even notice.

Next thing I know, Felix is calling me at THREE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND SHOUTING IN MY EAR.

DUDE. QUITE DOWN ALREADY ALL I HEAR IS "→♪♡☆☆@「&*#」%...~^^[]¥???!!!!!!"

Then he calms down and sends me a word file.

And I suddenly understand why he called me at such an unholy time.

You see, my boyfriend is nine years older than me. Making him 31 this year, of course he works at a company like any other person.

What's different is, is that he works at a company that plans out events for other big companies, runs those events, and lends out portable machines.
Have any of you worked at some kind of event like that?

I have, and that's where we met.

The point is, that he works irregular times and sometimes he can't sleep for three days straight, sometimes his job is from four o'clock in the morning to two in the evening.

And somehow he still has time to set his hair. Respect.

Anyway, I assumed that Felix called me at three o'clock because my bf was awake.
I was correct.

He tells me to open the file. I do. And what I find is a document labeled; Ten Things Your Boyfriend Must Say When You Ask.

At this point, I really just want to pretend that all of that never happened and go back to sleep.

But nooooo, dude just has to hear my reaction.

I open.

Beneath this, is a copy of what he sent me. Without my name.

I. Hate. You. Felix.

------------------------------------------

Questions and answers to tell Noise.
Her boyfriend's answers.

What I like about Noise?

That's easy. Everything.
No? Ten things? Well I don't know but I'll start from the very top of her head.

1. I love her hair whorls. No kidding, I love how she has two of them, right next to each other. She's always joking that they're where her horns used to be, but really, aren't devils supposed to be angels that fell from the sky?

2. Her hair. Thin, soft, and just the right shade of brown. I like brown hair.

3. Her eyes. I love her eyes. She always looks at me straight in the eyes when we talk, and you have no idea how much I love that. I'm not going to get used to how her eyes light up with excitement every time she hears my voice, or when someone praises her. Never.

4. You know how she uses pink lipstick? Yeah, she doesn't use red and beige. Have you ever seen her smile like that? It's the most adorable thing. Her lips look like a heart when she smiles, lips closed. It's perfect.

5. She has this cutest button nose, which she hates. I like it like that, because c'mon. A tall nose will just get in the way when we kiss.

6. Number six? Have I covered her collarbone? No? Well her collarbone is perfect. Mostly because I have a thing for collarbones.

7. Nope I'm not telling you about her boobs.

8. Her stomach. Can you believe it? She has muscles on her stomach. Just a little, but still. Most girls just hide all the fat, but I love how she cares about her health.

9. Her fingers. She has long fingers. Like wow. And she always has her nails trimmed, so no getting caught on sweaters. But really nice to hold.

10. Legs. Yep.

11. Wait it's over?
Well shit. Overall? The best thing about her is her smile. Yeah. I love her smile.

---------------------------------------------

I am going to strangle you when I get the chance, watch your back.

Noise, out.