21-Courtney,I'm Vegan

Start from the beginning

"That's not really a bad idea Noah." Ian says.

"What do you say babe?" I ask.

"I just don't like the thought of another man touching my girl!" Shayne whines.

"Oh please Shayne! I'll just give her one peck on the lips and we'll be done with the prank!" Keith begs.

"Yeah Shayne! It's not like he'll keep your girl!" Flitz says.

Shayne stays quite thinking.

"So..." I say.

"Oh,fine!" Shayne laughs.

I hug him. "Thanks Shayne! This is gonna be lit!" I laugh.

"I'll go get my rings upstairs." Miel shouts and runs up the stairs.

Shayne p.o.v

Everyone is so excited about this prank. Noah is getting the vlog camera ready,Keith and Courtney are praticing their speech.

Miel and Pamela are choosing the ring.

Flitz,Wes,and Boze are checking what area's are packed with people.

"Anthony,I don't like the idea of this prank." I whisper.

"Why not?" Anthony whispers back.

"I don't want Keith lips on my girl,or I don't want him holding her hands." I whine.

"But it's just a prank- um,Skylar just smacked Dylan in the face." Anthony says pointing at Dylan crying.

I turn around just to see Skylar laugh and Dylan crying.

I notice that Courtney quickly notices and rushes to Dylan.

"I don't understand why she is always hitting her brother? Like their eight months! How do they even know how to fight?" I say.

Anthony chuckles.

"Their siblings after all."
"I guess." I sigh.

"But like I was saying,don't take it seriously. All our fans will know that it's a prank." Anthony says.

"Okay." I sigh

I walk up to Courtney.

"Skylar hit Dylan again didn't he?" I ask Courtney that had both Dylan and Skylar in her arms.

"I don't know what's up with her lately! All she does is hit him Shayne!" Courtney says frustrated.

"I can't leave them alone playing for five minutes cause Skylar has to start hitting her brother!" Courtney complains.

I bent down to Skylar level.

"Well,someday Dylan is gonna be bigger and taller than you and let's see who's gonna be the baby then." I say while Skylar giggles not even knowing what I'm saying.

"Shayne,Courtney! Get ready for camera in five!" Sohinkinki says and walk back outside.

Courtney and I walk to the living room to see Miel and Pamela talking.

"Aren't you guy's gonna come outside and record?" Courtney ask.

"Nah,not all the fans really know about us,so we want to keep a low profile." Miel says.

"Oh,but you do appear in Anthony video's in his own channel!" I say.

"Yeah,but I don't think people got the hint yet." Miel says saddly.

"What about you Pamela,you have a gaming channel." Courtney says.

"Not well known yet,plus I'm pregnant and Ian doesn't want too, much attention from fans and them not knowing." Pamela says.

Ian likes keeping his love life private.

"Well,since you two aren't going outside,do you mind taking care of my two troublemakers?" I ask.

"Of course not! Pass them over!" Miel says.

Courtney gives them the twins and we thank them.

We walk outside where everyone is already recording.

I guess for Smosh 2nd Channel.

"Here are the two love birds!" Oliva shouts.

"Hello!" I say.

"We were just explaining the prank!" Noah says.

"Cool! So where are we gonna do it?" Courtney ask.

Well,that's it guy's! Next chapter will be the prank. Shayne is gonna be sooooo jelly! Poor Shayne.

But anyway,I just posted a new Smosh Fanfiction, it's called Abused. So go check it out!!

Thanks guys and have a good afternoon.

😊💜✌