End of First Day, Talks With Law

Start from the beginning

"What island?" Sabo asked not sure what was happening.

"Did that guy make you all better now?" He asked them while pointing to Law who just continued to eat his rice balls ignoring the circus around him.

"They're not from Punk Hazard..." Nami said returning to her seat and Momonosuke looked at her curiously.

"Ah that's right! You didn't come with us from that island did you?! Who are you intruders!?" He shouted and it was grinding on Ace's nerves.

"Shishishi, they're my big brothers." Luffy laughed once again catching Momonosuke's attention.

"But they're younger than you..." He said pointing out the obvious an Ace snapped at him.

"We won't always be younger!" He shouted standing up and growling at the kid who jumped back in shock before running to Nami's side.

"Try and be nice Ace." Luffy said leaning on his hand watching his brothers with a small smile.

"Tsk, whatever." Ace scowled looking away from the older Luffy. The continued their meal but Luffy and Law had their own discussions happening about Caesar and their plans with him. Ace and Sabo did feel a little out of the loop but it gave them a moment to actually watch the older Luffy talk.

Sure he acted relatively the same as he would always be but seeing him actually discuss pirating things seemed weird in their eyes.

"He's different then when you knew him." The green haired man said moving away from his spot beside Luffy to sit down near them-not next to them-but near them.

"We noticed..." Sabo said and Zoro smirked.

"It's not a bad change; he needs to be strong to survive here." Zoro said closing his eye and putting his hands behind his head.

"These places can't be that dangerous." Ace said frowning but Zoro chuckled.

"We're not in the East Blue kid, we're further away from there than you can imagine." He said and the boys looked at one another.

"We've never left our island before..." Sabo whispered but then reminded himself he was further from his island than ever, he was through time.

"What is your plan, Luffy –Dono to get them home?" Kin'emon asked Luffy who smiled and nodded towards Robin who explained it to him.

"So we have three days?" Momonosuke asked and Robin smiled at the little boy.

"Then let's be friends!" Momo said to the boys who just stared at him.

"But you're weak." Sabo said and Momo felt insulted at those words!

"Someday I will be the strongest Samurai in the Wano Country!" He shouted at the boys, who looked skeptical but didn't say anything else, this wasn't there place or time.

"Ne Ace, Sabo wanna check out my ship?" He asked and they jumped on the chance. Momo decided to finish eating since he and his father had come late to the dinner table.

Luffy showed his favourite seat on top of the Lion's head and told them a bunch of stories about it.

"Just as we were setting sail Gramps comes and tries to sink us!" Luffy said to them and Ace laughed.

"Sounds like that old geezer to me!" He said and Luffy nodded.

"He did apologize saying that he had no choice but I don't think he really tried." Luffy smiled sitting down on the swing by the tree while Sabo and Ace sat down close to him.

"Gramps is strong, if he wanted to sink me he could have." Luffy said thinking back on it.

"Then why didn't he?" Sabo asked softly as Luffy smiled.