Chapter 22 (Last Chapter)

I looked down to see Jeremy still sitting there, on the ground surrounded. "Okay now it's time for you to go" I said to him, "I would shoot you, but I don't feel like worrying if anyone hears the gunshot so how about we just stab you?" He smirked, "Do what you want, but I know you won't kill me, you just can't do it." Ethan butted in, "Oh, I wouldn't doubt her, but if she doesn't want to, me and Grayson will be happy to do it for her." Ethan grabbed a knife. Jeremy still smirked, "It doesn't matter, you can kill me, but I'll still be here to see the end of you!" I was getting tired of the talking. I rolled my eyes, "I'll believe it when I see it, bye bye, have a nice life in hell!" I used my magic to take the knife out of Ethan's hand and threw it into Jeremy. "Hey! We wanted to do that!" Grayson said disappointed. I smiled at him, "You'll get your chance, he said he'll be back, even though he's not coming back. But we can pretend that he is, so let's pretend that he does come back and you and Ethan get to kill him, sound good?" Ethan sighed, "Fine" We completely forgot Nicole was still here, "Okay, ummm, now that he's dead I guess I'll go." We all said thanks to her and she started walking away. Ethan stopped her though, "Wait Nicole!" She turned around, Ethan continued, "Maybe you can stay, we still have a guest room, you could use that if you want" Grayson nudged me, I looked at him, he whispered, "I think Ethan has a crush" I chuckled lightly, hoping Ethan couldn't hear us, I whispered back, "I think so too" But I guess Ethan was listening, he looked back and glared, "Shut up!" He whispered and yelled, we giggled. Nicole giggle too, "Ummm....Sure! I would love to" Ethan looked back at Nicole and smiled, "Follow me, I'll show you your room and then we can go get your stuff." "Okay" She responded, they walked upstairs , me and Grayson followed, we kept whispering jokes to each other, Ethan was getting really mad though so we stopped. After Ethan and Nicole were done we all went back to the living room. But there was one problem,  Jeremy's body was gone. We were a bit worried at first but agreed that Jeremy's men came back and probably took his body and left.  Other than that we thought  the day was pretty susseccful, we defeated the hunters, Ethan may have a new girlfriend soon, I had another witch in the house, me and Grayson were together, and best of all, Jeremy was dead..................................................or was he?