Chapter 8

Crystal's POV-

Omg😍. Grayson is so cute. I don't know how I realized this just now but.... Uh snap out of it, your leaving tomorrow, your putting him and his brother in danger by staying, you can't like him. I sighed and blowdried my hair, then headed downstairs I saw Ethan and Grayson at the table. But something xaught my eye under the table, is that.... Blood?! I looked at Grayson and Ethan to see if one of them had maybe cut themselves, no they were both fine and looking at me. Then Ethan glanced at the floor. "Oh sorry I dropped the ketchup and some must have spilled. "TRACY! Come clean this up plz." A woman dressed as a maid came, " Right away Mr.Ethan sir." "Thank you, Tracy!" I knew he was lying, " Your lying I know what blood is so can you just tell me the truth." Grayson sighed, "Fine, we're....." My phone rang I didn't bother checking the caller ID, I changed my phone number so it was probably just one one with the wrong number, I answered,"Hello?" A voice said, "Hi, nice try running away but I'll find you soon and you'll regret that you did that." He chuckled, oh no, I knew that voice too well, it was my stepfather, he started treating me like crap ever since my mom died, I've been stuck with him since then, he beat me and entered me in street fights with his crew, I usually lost but I picked up some skills, my voice now trembling, "Why can't you just let me leave!?" "Awww...How would that teach you anything, honey, and what fun is it?" Grayson grabbed the phone angrily with Ethan was right next to him with the same expression on his face, Grayson turned the phone on speaker and spoke, "She's not going any where with you." He laughed, "I see you've picked up some friends, listen kid, what's your name, I've got more than enough people in my gang to handle you." Grayson more infuriated, "I'm Grayson Dolan, I have a twin named Ethan Dolan." There was a pause, "Vampire Kings" was all my stepdad was able to say. Ethan spoke up, "Yeah and who is this?" "I'm the guy that has been hunting you and other vampires since I was 17. Valsburg, Jermey Valsburg, head of vampire hunters." "Of course, okay now let's see you try to get Crystal and see how far you get, okay, bye!" He then took my phone and broke the memory chip inside it. "Sorry but I don't know if he'd be able to track you through it, I can buy you a new one." I was a bit shocked staring at my broken in half phone, "It's fine, it was a really cheap phone anyway and now I can cancel my service until you get me a new one." I stared into his eyes until Ethan chimed in, "You're not even a bit surprised that we're vampires!" I just remembered what I heard on the phone and the conversation, I answered, "Well yeah, but if you wanted to kill me you could of and I'm leaving anyway, I have to stay on the run." Grayson chimed in, "Your not leaving, if he catching you he'll put you torture you worse than he did before you left." "HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?" Ethan said, " We were able to smell your blood very quickly and Grayson...." Grayson glared at him, "...and Grayson noticed because you pulled the sleeve on your sweatshirt up." (He lied bc he knew Grayson didn't want Crystal to know he saw her in the shower) "Oh. Okay then I guess that's my fault, sooo what are we going to do if I can't leave?