Chapter 7

Grayson's POV

I walked downstairs and saw Ethan waiting, "Dude is it just me or is there something about her blood?" I sighed, "It wasn't just you I smelled it too. It's almost like when a person gets cut and we smell it right away, right? Either way you have to control it. I read her mind you could tell she was being suspicious. But I also think we need to protect her, I sensed fear like she is running from someone." Ethan agreed, "Oh I'm going to the hospital for blood bags, I'll be back in 10 minutes." I waved, " K, see you in a bit" And he vamp sped out the door. Hmm... I guess I'll go check on Crystal. I walked up and into her room and heard water, must be in the shower I opened the door a crack and looked.....I was consumed with anger, she was running, someone abused her, her arms were covered in cuts and bruises, she had black and blues in a lot of places , I felt the urge to drink her blood, I shut the door quietly and left the room. How can someone do that to someone so pretty. I had to admit she was beatiful and I think I like her. I smiled and grab the last blood bag until Ethan got back I drank and Ethan vamp sped inside holding somewhere in between 5-10 blood bags, "Sorry I couldn't grab more but they are running low and I had to leave some so they could use it for the patients." "It's fine." I grabbed a few from Ethan and put it in the freezer downstairs, he came in the kitchen where dinner was ready drinking a blood bag. I remembered about getting Crystal but first told Ethan about what I found out. He looked a bit shocked and said, "Hats why her blood had a stronger smell and we were able to smell it so quickly." I answered, " Yeah well anyway I'm going to get her." I went upstairs to get Crystal, I knocked and she opened the door. Her hair was wet. "Hi, just wanted to let you know dinner is ready." "Okay I'll be down in a few minutes I just want to dry my hair a bit." I said," Yeah that's fine, we'll be waiting downstairs." She smiled and closed the door. I stood there for a second remembering her smile and reading her mind, it made me grin, I liked her and she was thinking about how cute I was. I chuckled and went downstairs.