Chapter 12

Grayson's POV:

I vamp sped and saw Ethan sitting on the couch. When he heard me he turned stood up and asked, "Where's Crystal?" I looked down, ashamed of what I did, "I let her go" Ethan's mouth dropped , "WHAT!? You liked this girl, how could you?" Then it hit me how could I? I should of forced her to stay. I stood there hating myself until Ethan asked, " Dude, you okay?" I looked up remembering I could still change it. "Ethan I can still get her back. You think she can still be there in the woods?" Ethan thought, "Well yeah it possible. But I'll tell you this if you don't go now your chances decrease, so hurry up, I'll come too. We vamp sped back to the woods. She was gone. "Its only been about 15 minutes since I left she can still be around let's look around. Ethan nodded and we both went off looking. I saw a figure and hid behind a tree and sure enough it was Crystal. Ethan came behind, a smile formed on my face, I yelled softly, "Crystal!" She looked and saw me and Ethan. Then she turned around to her right side quickly, My smile left when I saw a group of people walk out into the clearing where Crystal was. There was one guy that looked familiar. Then I remembered, it was the guy that was driving Crystal that one day. Then a man said, "Hey Princess" He had an evil grin on his face. It was her step dad I remember the voice Crystal looked confused like she didn't know how he found her ." You must be wondering how I got here. Here it goes, I tracked your phone until I lost connection of it. I was tracking you while I was calling you that one day. It told me south but then it went dead and I couldn't track you anymore so I kept heading south. That's where he came in..." He pointed to the guy that I recognized. "...I stopped at the bar and over heard him talking about a girl that he captured and was going to rob and then a teenager beat him up, the boy took you and left. And that's how we're here." He said. Crystal smiled and asked her attacker, "Oh yeah how are you? You know after you got your ass beat by a teenager when your about 25." That made me smile a bit. The guy looked mad, "Ok sweetheart, just so you know my name is Anthony and your really pissing me the hell off." Anthony started walking towards her but Jeremy, Crystals step dad, stopped him, Crystal looked at her step dad, "Okay so anyway I'm here to tell you that I give up, you win, just please leave Grayson and Ethan out of it." Jeremy  thought a minute and said, "No." He grabbed her. I wanted to jump out but Ethan grabbed by shoulder. Jeremy, who was holding onto her with a tight grip on her wrist said, "Now tell me where you have been staying. Crystal held back a scream of pain and said, " Your hurting me, I don't know they must have compelled me because I was at the house talking to them and the next thing I know I have all my stuff and I'm in the woods. I don't it's any where close though. I've been walking for almost 2-3 hours. Please let go!" He dropped her wrist, "Shoot you must have lost the revane necklace I gave you. You always did manage to lose stuff. Tie her up. We're leaving, and coming back when you find where they live." A man tied her up, she shouted, " No! That's why I turned myself in, so you would leave them alone." He said, "Wait a minute that means you left willing to. They didn't compel you. Well I guess I'll have to torture it out of you! What fun, lets go."