Chapter 13

Crystal's POV

I took another glance back to see Grayson collapsed on the ground and Ethan picking him up. I knew Ethan wouldn't kill his brother so I knew Grayson would be okay. Before my step dad could noticed I turned away from where Ethan and Grayson were. I kept walking with my step dad and his gang. He looked back at me, then I looked st him with a dirty look, after I did that he said, "Awww, cheer up honey, once I take you back and these bastards that you met are killed it'll all be back to normal. But your punishment will be a bit worse for lying that they compelled you, and for loosing your revane." He chuckled. This consumed me with anger, I was fustrated wishing I could cause Jeremy pain and to break out of these ropes. I kept thinking about it until out of nowhere Jeremy  and his gang fall to the ground complaining their head felt like they were going to explode. I looked back down at the ropes and out of nowhere they burst into flames. I was freaked out, I got the ropes off me and ran before Jeremy could recover. I ran the only place I knew I could go. But I knew I would have to take a longer route in case anyone from the gang followed me.

********

I ran the whole time and made it to the house. I knocked on the door gasping for air. The door quickly swung open and the next thing I knew I was being lifted with someone holding my throat choking me. I couldn't open my eyes. A few seconds later though u heard a deep voice say, "Oh my god!" The person dropped me, I opened my eyes and saw Grayson, "I'm so sorry Crystal! I thought you were your step dad." I quickly nodded my head, "Yeah apology accepted. Uh something weird happened in the woods. Everyone but me fell to the ground my ropes burst into flames, that's how I escaped, but what is it?!" Grayson looked shocked and screamed, "ETHAN!" He then told me, "Come inside and tell us exactly what happened. I think I know what it was, but I want to make sure Ethan feels the same way." I followed him inside, I told him and Ethan everything about what he said, how I got angry and as I was wishing the ropes would break and he could get tortured and then all the stuff happened. When I finished they both bit their bottom lip. Ethan said, "Crystal I think I know what that was..." I looked at him waiting for an answer, Grayson finished Ethan's sentence, "....your a witch" My mouth dropped open, a witch, I could do spells, light fires and cause people headaches! Ethan must've read my mind because then he said, "Well, if you have a grimware yes you could do spells, the headaches and fire that was your anger and concentration working together to do that. But you only have a certain amount of energy and if you over use your powers in a spell and aren't strong enough, well, then you die" This was so cool but scary at he same time, I could cause my step dad pain, but what if I cause someone innocent pain, what if I kill myself from my power?!