Hearing my words, both turned to look at me in surprise while I stared back at them with a blank expression. He frowned, looking away while Maha walked back near to us with a guilty expression.

"I am sorry! I should have known you would be stubborn, but I am just worried." She said, giving him a small smile before glancing at me.

"What are you worried about?" I asked her to which she sighed.

"He is not giving me leave." She replied, making me stare at her in surprise.

"You don't want to stay here?" I asked, to which she shook her head in confusion.

"No! I am talking about my job. He said he will remove me if I don't go for work from Monday onwards." She replied and I slowly nodded now understanding her words.

"How are you managing your work?" she suddenly asked and I glanced at James for a second before staring back at her.

"I took leave and is dealing with everything using my mobile only. And my assistant is quite efficient to do everything in my absence unless there will be an emergency." I replied and she nodded.

"We will leave then." James said, nodding at Maha and she nodded, smiling at me before we both left the room.

"That was a total waste." He grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Should have woken him up." I mumbled, making him shake his head, but we continued to walk to my car.

"I don't need someone to babysit and you can go for your work." He suddenly said when we reached the within the compound of the house.

"I am not babysitting." I said when we reached the room while I kept my silence until then.

"I am man sitting." I added to which he rolled his eyes and sat down in tiredness.

"So, ready to take the tablets?" I asked, to which he stared at me for a second before forwarding his hand.

I walked away first to bring water and then the tablets from the dressing table. Without putting the tablet in his hand, I sat beside him with my legs on the floor beside his.

I moved the tablet to his mouth to which he moved back, but I just pushed it into his mouth before pressing the glass to his lips.

After doing it with all the tablets, he just frowned at me saying, "I could have done it myself."

"James! Don't say such stupid things. You are only capable of messaging in the mobile and that's it. Don't stress yourself, darling." I said, trying my best to keep the mocking tone away but couldn't help but use it.

"You!" saying that he suddenly held my hair before pulling it near his face to stare at me with his anger expression.

"I was trying to make your work difficult. Didn't you understand? Why are you still doing all this?" he asked staring at me.

"You were supposed to be the person who doesn't take someone else orders at all. Then why?" he added and I smiled at me.

"I don't! But when someone is trying to punish me for my mistake, I don't back off also." I replied and he closed his eyes before dropping his head on my shoulder blade.

"What are you playing at now?" he asked and I moved my hand to encircle him moving a litte closer.

"Nothing!" I replied, but he shook his head, making his nose press to my throat with his head moving and my mouth ignored my commence before releasing a gasp.

And with that the whole atmosphere changed with something warmth replacing the detached feeling. Then I felt a kiss on my neck when the necklace is lying, making me fist his shirt.