"What can I say? I leaned from the best person. Wait! It was not changing the words, but it was acting, right? My bad!" he said, nodding and it hit, but I composed my face.

"Ouch!" I whispered and turned my back, releasing the compose, but chanted that I deserved it.

"Don't call me Ms. Guptha. If you forget I am married woman." I said, biting my lip and heard his snort.

"I don't see you anywhere near as a married woman." His comment made me stiffen.

"And what does that mean?" I asked fisting my hand, but he didn't reply immediately.

"Your father while explaining the rituals said the red powder thing and that necklace are the signs of a married woman. But you removed them on the first day, then how can you be one?" his question made me stiff not having any reply.

"In our customs it is ring, but there was no church wedding. So, you are really Ms. Guptha." He added and I turned around ignoring the fact he didn't give any signal of his finishing.

At least he wore his bottoms and I moved near him like yesterday to remove the bandage from his neck as a support for his hand. Then helped him with the shirt before putting the bandage around his neck again.

I didn't took a peek at him until then and finally I did to meet his stare. Then after a few seconds I moved towards the dressing table and knelt before a drawer and started taking out all the things before finding the one.

I stood up holding it in my hands, staring at the mirror to catch his image on it. Staring at his eyes directly through the mirror, I moved my hands to put the necklace around my neck not blinking.

"I don't have the one you call as red powder and it is not a compulsory thing which everyone puts. I can buy it and put if that is needed for you." I said and he looked away.

I turned around to see his eyes closed with a frown and I slowly moved near him to place my hand on his shoulder but he stepped back.

"Remove that!" saying that he walked off while I stood there in shock not understanding his sudden reaction.

"Be careful!" warning him when he couldn't sit properly in the car when I unlocked it, but he ignored and sat like that for a few seconds before moving to sit properly and I closed the door.

"I asked you to remove it." He said after we travelled for some time in silence.

"I didn't ask you to ask me that." I pointed out and he glanced outside again ignoring me.

"Did you bring anything for your sister?" he asked when I parked the car.

"I did yesterday itself when you were sleeping." Saying that I stepped out of the car while he too got out little uncomfortable.

"Shall I use yours from the next time?" I asked, realizing my car is small one.

"No need!" he replied and I can easily convert his words meaning 'I would jump down a cliff before making you do something sensible for me except the things like drinking water'.

"Di!" Maha said when we both walked into the room and I glanced at Nakul to see him sleeping, making James curse to which she frowned at him.

"I need to talk to him and he is sleeping." He said frowning.

"Then you should have come here after giving me a call to see whether he is awake or not. He will be on high doses of painkillers for the pain if you forgot." She mumbled, walking back while I shook my head at him.

"He would not know that because he is skipping his own. So, you can cut him some slack if he says something stupid." I said realizing she was angry at him and he is frowning at her.