Chapter 17 - Confused

Don't forget to vote and comment if u like it ♡ At least you will help me to increase the rank for this book🌈
_________________________________________

"Wh-wait.. what did you say?", he grinned.

"N-nothing. Let's just finish our work first and talk about it later", I mentally slapped myself as I let my mouth bluff such random things.

"Alright then", he smirked. I knew he heard that but still pretending to know nothing. Gosh I'm doomed!

.

3 hours had passed and we really did produce nothing. Not even a single track. Everything just came out bad. Maybe because of the awkward atmosphere.

"I thought you said that we have a good chemistry in music together?", I said, almost gave up.

"Yup. Chill, let's take a walk around the nearest park? I guess we are a little bit stressed", he suggested and I agreed.

.

I sat on the bench, waiting for him to get the ice cream.

I think I have overcome my nervous in front of my crush now. Maybe because we are getting close? What did you do to me, Junmyeon.. Gosh. He is just perfect to me and I know I'm looking too pathetic now.

Damn it.

After a while, he came back with two ice creams in his hands, "Here you go". He gave me the ice cream and sat beside me.

I smiled and uttered "Thank you".

We ate the ice cream quietly. The atmosphere was a bit awkward, until he decided to break it.

"Lisa"

I turned to look at him, "yeah?"

"Have you had a boyfriend before?"

I blushed, "No.. you see, I'm quite short. No one likes short girls hahahaha", I laughed awkwardly.

"But why? For me, short girls are cute though. If I were to be honest, I would like to tell you that most guys like shorter girls. It's easy to hug and kiss them. Those who like tall and sexy girls are usually perverts one. You know, scanning their bodies and such"

I kept quiet. "What about you? Which one do you like?"

"I prefer shorter girls than me", he answered confidently.

"But you're quite tall too. Your answer doesn't seem like an answer for my question though", I teased him.

"Are you trying to say that I'm a pervert or what?", he whined.

I giggled, "I didn't say it".

He laughed, "I see. You're the type of playing hard to get, huh? For me, I prefer short girls"

Then we both went silent.

I took the courage to ask him something I've been curious all this while, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Do you have a girlfriend before?"

He went silent for a while, "I'm about to get one"

Ouch. That hurts a little

I added, "Have you had ever went on date once?"

"This is my first time", he answered bluntly.

I blushed, "What do you mean by that?"

"Right now, is the first time I'm on date. And I'm about to get a girlfriend, very soon"

He cleared his throat, and kneeled in front of me. He went silent for a while as he stared at my face, "Why are you so clumsy? You're eating an ice cream like a little kid". He said as he wiped a little piece of it at the corner of my mouth.

I was frozen. My mind went blank. I don't know what I should do or react. My cheek is still hot and red for sure.

He cleared his throat again and stood up, "Let's go back home. It's getting late"

He grabbed my hand and led me to walk back home.

Did he want to confess just now but he was embarrassed to do that?

Or am I the one who got tricked?