Chapter 3

"I just

"I just... one day, when I kept messing up in practice... I felt horrible... I just wanted a quick release but I got addicted...I searched up on the internet on how to release pain and then i came across this, I kept on telling myself that I'll never do this again but I always end up doing it, I did it because I felt useless, I felt that I couldn't do anything right" Jungkook said, guilt and regret in his eyes.

"since when..how long?" Jimin asked sitting down on the edge of the hospital bed. "I.. um... I don't know exactly... a little over two months I think?". Jimin sighed not knowing his donsaeng was going through this much of pain. "will you stop it? for me? for bangtan? for your parents?" Jimin asked with surrowful eyes. "I-I... I'll try..." kookie nodded and sighed sadly.

"You're not alone, you have me and the others and don't worry I won't tell any of them of what happened today" Jimin said smiling while messing kookies hair. "You can tell them, I don't mind. It's better if they know.." Jungkook said looking at his hands.

"no,I won't tell them because I trust you, I trust that you'll stop this and I'm here to take a risk 'cause we're brothers and that's how it is" Jimin said softly as he watched a tug of smile on jungkook's face. "I think it's better if they know, I'm tired of hiding things, and I think it could help." He nodded and smiled softly.

"let's just go home kiddo, I'm tired as hell, let's have a new beginning" Jimin said while helping Jungkook out of bed, Jungkook nodded and got up, running a hand through his hair and sighing. 'everything will be okay' Jimin thought to himself while walking out of the hospital. Jungkook walked out and took a deep breath, momentarily closing his eyes, feeling the cool breeze hit his skin.

____

"what do you feel Jungkook?" jimin asked handing over an ice cream to Jungkook. Jungkook thanked him and took it. "I don't know.." he sighed and took a bite of ice cream. "yah, lets stop talking about this now, anyways do you still rank me as the last member for looks" Jimin asked slurping on his ice cream, he just wanted to make Jungkook smile, to make his worries vanish away. Jungkook laughed.

"Of course not! I never really did, I was just joking.". Jungkook knew no matter how much they joke about jimin and take him for granted he would always stay by your side, it was a good trait Jimin carried within him. "ehhh come on stop lying" Jimin said nudging jungkook with a smug smile, "I'm not, I find you quite attractive" He shrugged and took a bite of ice cream.

Jimin dramatically gasped, "whaaaa really? I'm honored", Jungkook laughed and playfully hit him in the arm. "jungkook-ah you know that I love you right?" jimin asked softly, "Of course, I love you too hyung." He giggled and took another bite of ice cream.

----

By 7 o'clock Jimin and Jungkook arrived in front of the dorm door, Jimin could clearly see the nervousness and anxiousness building up with tension in Jungkook. Jungkook was about to walk in and that meant telling everyone what he's been up to, before jungkook could walk in Jimin grabbed his arm giving him a reassuring smile and said, "don't worry, You Never Walk Alone.."

.......

Thank you for reading!! This story goes out to everyone who feels they aren't good enough, always remember no one is perfect and we all are humans so stop thinking negatively and live life the way you want, think twice before you do something trust me it'll be okay, everything will be okay. Please don't forget to vote and comment your ideas it will make my day :) also if you liked this story I hope you'd also like my other stories too

Instagram: @heyitschami