Chapter 1

Jungkook sat on the couch wearing a long sleeved, black sweater

Jungkook sat on the couch wearing a long sleeved, black sweater. He felt a bit light headed from loss of blood and his face was paler than usual. He tried to act normal though since he didn't want his hyungs to find out he self harmed.

He could feel that his sweater sleeve was slightly damp from the blood already. Jimin walked around his room in circles not so sure what he just witnessed, he kept on denying the vision he saw fifteen minutes ago telling himself it was a mere dream but deep down he knew what he witnessed was true.

Jungkook was used to this by now, the stinging on his wrist, the slight faintness. He was calm about the whole situation, having done it so many times before. He sat on the couch and watched an anime he liked, completely calm.

Jimin was unsure whether he was gonna settle this situation alone, just jungkook and him or whether to tell the other members. Hesitantly, jimin entered the bathroom locking the door behind him, "they must be around here somewhere" jimin said to himself referring to the small box he saw jungkook have all his supplies in.

Jungkook was unaware that Jimin had seen him earlier so he watched his show, carefree. He ate a snack and hummed along softly to the intro of his show. Jimin searched here and there, up in the bathroom cupboards too but he couldn't find anything. Jimin sighed, running a hand thru his hair. "where could he hide this?" He mumbled to himself.

Jungkook finished his snack and put his bowl away, pulling up his sleeve for a moment and wincing when he saw how bloody his arm was. Jungkook was glad he was wearing a black sweater so that the blood seeping through the sleeve wasn't noticeable.

Jimin gave up on trying to find it in the bathroom so he went to jungkooks room, "maybe its in here" jimin mumbled to himself. As Jimin bent down to look under the bed, there he saw in the corner near the wall was that small black box. As he was about to reach for it he heard a voice and he knew he was caught.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked and raised an eyebrow. He had came upstairs to grab a different sweater. He hoped Jimin hadn't found it. He was more just genuinely wondering what Jimin was doing than accusing him of doing something bad. "I'm umm I'm..nothing" jimin said trying to cover up the situation with a bit of aegyo, he knew the maknae couldn't resist it.

But jimins eyes went out of control and his vision landed on jungkooks wrists, examining the maknae carefully. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in a mix of confusion and curiosity. "Seriously, what we're you doing?" He asked again, his voice slightly more serious, but only slightly.

Jungkook habitually tucked his arm slightly behind his back discreetly. "I was gonna crawl under the bed and scare you but guess my plan failed" jimin said getting his eyes back on track. "Only slightly." Jungkook chuckled.

He sat down on the edge of his bed, waiting for Jimin to leave so that he could change his shirt. Jimin felt the aurora of awkwardness in the room, he also knew that Jungkook wanted him out of the room asap, jimin could just tell by looking at the maknaes anxious face.

Jungkook bit his lip and tapped his foot impatiently, waiting. He wanted to get this sweater off, the now soaking wet sleeve was getting rather uncomfortable and he needed to go clean up his arms as well. Jimin didn't want to cause any tension between them.

He gave jungkook a light punch on the shoulder making sure not to hurt him, as he walked out of the room, jimin went to the tv as he was about to sit on the couch but his eyes landed on the watery patch on the leather of the couch.

Jungkook removed his sweater and tossed it on the floor, grabbing a black hoodie and putting it on before heading to the bathroom to clean his arms. Unsure of what the liquid substance was, jimin hesitantly ran his finger along the patch.

He looked at his finger as it was pure red. Jungkook washed off his arms, wincing slightly whenever he had to rub off a bit of blood. He dried off his now clean arm and put the hoodie back on, heading downstairs. Jimin looked at his finger with a horrific look on his face. But a question kept on lingering behind his mind, "why does he do this to himself?".

Suddenly jimin hears a voice again as he quickly hid his hand behind his back. "Hey Jiminie." Jungkook flashed him a smile and plopped down on the couch beside him, completely unaware that Jimin knew he self harmed.

"jungkook what's this patch here?" Jimin asked jungkook, pointing to the shiny patch on the leather, jimin pointed his finger which already had blood on it. Jungkook's eyes widened slightly in panic but he quickly recovered.

"I'm not sure." He lied, shrugging and shaking his head. "are you sure you don't know? Jimin asked raising an eyebrow, "doesn't it look like blood? Oh wait it smells like blood too" jimin said dramatically sniffing his finger. Jimin looked at Jungkook seeing the anxiousness and nervousness in his eyes. "I don't know. I don't think I'm bleeding." He shrugged again, lying convincingly.

He hoped Jimin would just believe he didn't know what it was and stop asking him about it. Jimin felt sad and betrayed as he saw jungkook lie to him not just once but lie after lie. To him jungkook was very precious and seeing him do this to himself and lie to Jimin. It just hurt him deep.

Jungkook didn't feel that guilty for lying to Jimin, it had become natural for him to try to hide the fact that he self harmed. He didn't realize he was hurting Jimin because he was unaware that Jimin even knew what he did to himself. Jimin sighed, he knew that if he didn't stop this now, jungkook will never recover.

'its now or never' jimin thought as he took a sharp breath in. He washed his hands from the kitchen sink as he went back to the living room where jungkook was too invested in a new drama. Jimin snatched the remote jungkook as he switched of the tv. Jungkook looked up at him, confused. "What did you do that for?" He whined.

He noticed Jimin had been acting strange but he couldn't figure out why. "kookie can you please show me your wrists for a minute" jimin asked getting closer to the maknae. Jungkooks eyes widened with sheer panic and fear. There were so many cuts, hundreds of them, lining his wrists. "W-Why?" He asked nervously, looking like a trapped animal.

Jimin ran a hand thru his hair as he let out a groan. "cut the bullshit and show me your damn wrists" jimin roared, at this point jimin was just pure sad and angry, not such a good combination.

Jungkook started to cry. He hated seeing Jimin upset with him like this. He held out his wrists and waited for Jimin to pull up his sleeves. He knew Jimin would most likely be disgusted by him once he saw them. Jungkook continued to cry, keeping his head down so that he didn't see Jimin's expression.

Jimin was heartbroken, seeing the maknae break down in front of his was one of his main weaknesses but jimin knew that if he didn't stop this now there will be no end. Jimin knelt down in front of the crying maknae. "kookie-ah please give me your arm, I promise I won't hurt you" jimin said but it turned out to be more of a whisper.

Jungkook continued to cry and pulled his sleeves up past his elbows, holding out his arms. Tears streamed down his face as he waited for Jimin's reaction. Jungkook expected him to revolt, to be disgusted by him. Jimin looked at jungkooks wrists, tears starting to form on the rim of his eyes.

Jimin couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of his eyes. Red marks where here and there, newly cut fresh ones too. Jimin looked at Jungkook but couldn't read his eyes as he kept his head down, "ju..jungk..jungkook-ah" jimin managed to breath out.