I smile clinging onto his jacket, "I could eat."

He chuckles again, "good. May I?" He reaches for my hand and I place it back in his. His body temperature was still warm when mine was freezing.

"I have to get my bag from Madison's car."

"Okay, come on." He says.

We start heading back up the road to Angela's house, hand in hand. Things are quiet again as we head back, but I have this funny feeling in my stomach and chest, they're butterflies.

I catch myself smiling like an idiot looking down at the ground.

Get ahold of yourself woman!

We walk through the back doors like when the girls and I first came in, and I'm not surprise to see that the security guys don't stop Isaac like they've been doing to every other guy that walks through.

A couple of people greet Isaac and try to stop us along the way, but he merely gives them a head nod or pats them on the back and we continue our way. We make it back to the beverage area where I left the girls, but I'm surprise to see that the only one standing around is Madison, but she's not alone..

Patrick is standing behind her as she refills her drink, his hands are wrapped around her waist while his face buried deep into her neck. Oh God, I don't want to interrupt. I start to slow my pace, giving them a few more minutes to themselves.

I'm assuming that Isaac has realized what I'm trying to do when he smiles down at me and gently tugs on my hand, pulling me towards the couple.

"Ric."

Isaac stands directly behind them and Patrick turns around.

Isaac inclines his head to the side, and lets go of my hand, "com'ere for a second."

Patrick nods removing his touch from Madison and Isaac turns back and winks at me before they walk away.

Madison immediately throws her arms around me, "are you okay? I was getting worried!"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I just got a bit overwhelmed with the crowd. Where's Mia and Abby?"

Madison brings her cups up to her lips, taking a drink from it and points over behind me. Mia's down on the dance floor dancing with some guy that I don't recognize, and Abby's at the beer pong table playing with Isaac's friend Dion.

Madison turns me back around, pulling me in for hug once again. I came smell the hard rum ratting off of her, I think she might be drunk already. She lets go of me but her hands cup my face and she starts to kiss me on both cheeks saying thank you in between each kiss.

I start to laugh trying to get her off of me, "what are you thanking me for?"

"Patrick. He is so cute!" She shrieks. "If it weren't for you I highly doubt that he would've talked to me, so thank you!!"

I laugh softly, "oh, you're welcome, I guess.. Um, can I get my bag from your car?"

"You're leaving?" I nod and she stares at me, eyeing Isaac's jacket on me. "With him?" She looks over at Isaac, who's off to the side still talking to Patrick. I see Patrick begin to laugh and nod, when both boys start walking back towards us.

I turn back to Madison and answer her question, "yeah," I smile. Madison looks to Isaac then back to myself and smiles. She digs into her clutch and pulls out her car key, handing it to me. "Thank you, I'll bring it right back."

"It's okay, Hail. Keep it," she says. "Mia has my spare in her bag, you can give it to me on Monday at school."

"Are you sure?" She nods, and Isaac and Patrick have made their way back over.