Epilogue

( 5 years later)

Diya's POV:
                     "Get up, you lazy ass. It is 10:30 now."

"Ugh!! It is just 10:30, I'll sleep for some more time please."

"No way."

"Yes way. Come, you too sleep." He grabbed my hand and pulled me with full force, making me fall hard on his chest. Ouch! I think I would have to roam without a nose for the rest of my life.

"Rishab shut up and get up now. Did you forget what day it is?"

He sighed and got up. "I know Diya. But isn't it in the evening?"

"Yeah but what about the lunch we planned with Arjun and Nisha?"

"Ok, I'll get up when they come." He lied down again.

How bad? Always sleeping. He likes it more than me. That's not nice. I won't let that happen.

I went to the wash room and turned on the tap.

"Hahahaha" I laughed devilishly and came out of the bathroom with a bucket full of water.

Oh poor Rishab Pandya!!!!

I closed my eyes  and poured all the water upon him. I threw the bucket and ran away, knowing I'll have to face the consequences.

"Mommy, are you partichipating in any running ruace?" My three and a half year old daughter Sarah, asked baffled looking at me.

"Yeah! Run baby run. You're daddy turned into a monster, he is coming to eat us."

"Diya!!!!!!!!!!" Rishab yelled.

"Look, didn't I tell you?" I rushed towards Sarah.

"Aeeeee" Sarah squealed and ran with her baby feet.

I was too concentrated in Sarah's cuteness that I didn't notice Rishab who was now close behind me.

"Aeeeeee" now I squealed but before I could run Rishab caught me and the next moment I was in his shoulders.

"Don't you dare mess with your athletic husband, Diya."

I punched his back several times, but he was not at all affected by it.

He went into the bathroom and I expected something worse to happen. As Rishab had never failed my expectations, he didn't either today.  He carefully laid me inside the bath tub which was filled with cold water. And as if it wasn't enough, he filled a bucket full of water and emptied it over my head. I was drenched head to toe and started shivering because of the cold water treatment in the winter season.

"Enjoying?"

I glared at him but he laughed at me.

"You look very cute now." I tried to glare at him but my blush didn't allow me.

"Ok tit for tat uh? Sarah seems more mature than you!."

"Whose daughter is she." He winked.

"Don't you know? She is the most beautiful  Diya pandya's daughter." I winked back at him.

Ok I shouldn't have played with him. The result was I got drenched again with a mug full of water.

"So now can we stop all these and do something useful?"

"Command accepted, highness." he bowed cutely and chuckled.

We got ready and I went to the kitchen to see whether the lunch was prepared. Sheena had prepared it deliciously which I could make out with the smell coming till upstairs.