chapter-4

Diya's POV:
                     I was watching eighteenth time the eighth episode of 'The Heirs' in my laptop. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye is the cutest couple I've ever seen. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Ugh!!! I hate it when someone interrupts my Korean serial.

"This better be important." I answered the call without even looking at the caller ID.

"Did you get ready?" Nisha asked ignoring my irritation.

"Are you serious? It is only twelve thirty now and for god's sake don't tell me you called to ask this. You've interrupted my Korean serial dammit!!!"

I've never spoken loving words to Nisha except for some emotional scenes, but we both know I love her the most in the entire world.

"Korean serial? Are you kidding? And for your kind information, you are not going to a provisional store to buy salt and pepper. You're going to meet Rishab Pandya,the famous cricketer. Do you think you can go and stand in front of him in your pyjamas? He'll not even show a least bit of interest in you then. You should at least spend two full hours to get ready."

"But whatever I do,I can't stand in front of the mirror for more than half an hour. Wait!!No, that's not the matter. Why should he show interest in me? I'm going there only to get an explanation. Don't over imagine Nisha."

"I'll come to your place within ten minutes."telling she hung the phone not bothering to answer me. But the thought of him showing interest in me, made me blush.

 But the thought of him showing interest in me, made me blush

                       (Diya's bedroom).   

No. First you stop thinking shitty things Diya. Why would he,a famous celebrity show interest in you?
_________________

Nisha came to my house as she told in ten minutes. Meanwhile, I had finished my Korean serial. Nisha shouted at me for wasting that ten minutes seeing Korean serial instead of taking a shower.

I took a shower and came out wrapping a towel around me. Nisha was standing in front of my closet and thinking as if she had forgotten the formula in a maths exam.

"Yes. This one will be perfect."

She took a yellow and purple dress which came up to my knee and matched it with a white jacket.