chapter-10

Rishab POV:
                       She stood dumbstruck looking at the place.

I had bought nearly three dozen dresses- western, traditional, conservative,provocative,whatever possible for her, as I wasn't sure of her choices still.

"Are these.... Are these....for me?" She whispered with great difficulty.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'.

"But, why?"

"Huh?"

"I mean why do you have to do all these?"

"To...keep up my promise." I told after thinking for a second.

What an unsatisfying answer man? Varewaah!!!!

She showed the same reaction on her face.

"But,Rishab...  I can't accept these."

"I never gave you any options, Diya. You are taking it." I was not planning to give up so easily.

"But these are all too expensive. I can't repay you. And definitely I can't take these for free." She said curtly.

Self respect? Hmm...interesting! I like it. I'll respect it too.

"Diya, what do you think? I bought all these for you? I just borrowed these from my friend's boutique. After you choose one I'll send back the rest. And if you want you can pay me back later for that dress."

I thought I had convinced her,but she was too smart to be fooled.

"For that you could have taken me to that boutique."

"Hmm...just for your privacy. You can do your makeup too here and wait... yeah! I'm a celebrity. I can't come to public places."

"Fine, I'll take these, but I'll pay you back for sure."

"Absolutely your wish madam."

Meanwhile when we were having a small battle, the makeup artists and hair stylists whom I had arranged for her had come.

"Diya, these people here are the best in the entire universe."

"But please Rishab, there is no necessity for them."

"Diya they are my employees. Frien... I mean when you are close with someone you share everything with them, right? Can I not share at least my makeup artist and hair stylist?" I asked with a puppy face.

Not again, no friend drama anymore even if I don't know who she is actually.

I know I can't beat her in doing puppy face, but I'm trying.

She giggled and said,"OK, OK. I'll take them. There is no use in quarreling with you."

"Glad you know. Diya, you get ready, I'll be back soon."

"Where are you going?"

"I'll come back don't worry." I spoke and ran towards my car without waiting for  her reply.

People! The prince has to get ready too;)

**********************

Diya's POV:
                      I was flabbergasted seeing the room. Did he buy all these for me? But why should he?

He told he borrowed but I don't believe that.

He says he sees me as someone who is close to him and wants me to share things with him.

Since when we became close? Is he just joking?

That might be right. Once the deal is over, we will be in two different paths as before.