chapter-6

Arjun's POV:
Today is her first day in my office. I think I'm more excited than her. Basically I'm a workaholic. I don't like distractions. But think of this situation, when you really like studying but your phone goes on buzzing and at last you end up chatting, and that's what is happening now. I don't want to distract myself but something in her makes me think that my work as a distraction from thinking about her. My thoughts are filled from the way she was staring at me tensed, her cute gestures etc. I decided to befriend her first. Right now I'm browsing 'How to impress girls?' in my phone.

 Right now I'm browsing 'How to impress girls?' in my phone

First one rejected. I don't have her number.

Second one, waiting list.

Third one, I don't know if she will talk with me anything other than official matters.

So the only option is to make her laugh. I don't know whether I'm good in humor.

I entered my cabin after giving my usual greetings to my employees. Rithwa,my PA came into my cabin and informed me about my schedules that day. I asked her to send in the newly hired interior designers to my cabin. Rithwa left and after a minute I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The two girls , sorry my girl and her friend came in.

"What is your name?"

"Diya Sharma"

"And yours?"

"Nisha Agarwal."

"'Diya?' 'Nisha?' It is too big to remember. I'll give you a set of names, please select one."

"Tom and Jerry"

"Motlu and Patlu"

"Jackie and Julie"

"Phineas and Ferb"

"Dora and Bhuji"

I tried to make her laugh but they were just staring at me.

"What?"

"Don't you've any two girl's name?" She asked taking my joke seriously. Aww! How cute!

I decided to play along and thought for a while but couldn't get any.

"Chudki and ladukhi?" I felt Indhumathi didn't rhyme.

But that was horrible. Arjun ,how can you be so dumb? You couldn't find any good names? I scolded myself.

"It's okay ,sir. We'll take Tom and Jerry"

"Fine. Then you're Tom." I pointed to my girl and "You're Jerry." I pointed the other one.

Wait,Arjun. Is she your girlfriend or your cat?

Whatever it is fixed and I can't change it now .