chapter-23

Diya's POV:
                      Should I do this? Do I believe him still? Yeah! I do. But, what guarantee do I have that he won't hurt me again? The last time he called me out, he either forgot or ignored me and went out with someone else. The reason he gave when I asked, frightens me more. If someone had stolen his brain, which I highly doubt is that bitch with whom he went, she can always do it again right?

And why did he think I loved Arjun? Didn't Arjun tell the name of his girl? Moreover why did Rishab dance like a fool knowing Arjun and Nisha were only getting married? Is it because am not the bride?

Wait is that means, he likes me? Then who is that girl?

Arghh!!! How many questions? Eww!! This is also a question. I know where I'll get the answers. Rishab is the one who has the key book for my question paper. I can't wait anymore to know the results of my feelings.

A commitment or heartbreak, whatever it is, it should take place today itself. No more hide and seek game. I decided to take a shower before my phone buzzed. It was a text from Rishab.

Rishab: Don't forget our date;) 6:00 pm, I'll pick you from your house. Dress brightly for a fantastic date.

Me: Says who? You don't forget.

Rishab: Aye captain.

Me: ok:-)

I plugged my phone into the charger and went to take a shower. I wrapped myself with a towel and came out confused what to wear. First he told to wear something comfortable and then now he wants me to wear a dress for a fantastic date. I decided to wear the same dress which I wore before being lazy to chose another. It isn't too bad for a date. I straightened my hair and left it loose. I applied a minimum amount of kohl, eyeliner, blush,mascara and lip balm. Yey! I'm set to go now. I checked the time, it was 5:38, so I spent the rest of the time listening to music.

The door bell rang suddenly waking me from my sleep. Shit, I slept unknowingly hearing to the songs. I brushed my hair again and applied whatever makeup item I could get. The door bell rang once again. No one is home, so I only had to open it.

"Sorry, was a bit bu.." Oh my god! He looks devilishly handsome. My mouth gaped looking at the way he had perfectly combed his hair, at his crisp and clean attire and finally at the heart stirring smile on his face. He was wearing a dark blue jean with a white crisp shirt and a grey and black blazer.

 He was wearing a dark blue jean with a white crisp shirt and a grey and black blazer

"Okay,stop ogling me so that we can go." I didn't protest but I can't accept it either. I frowned at him and he chuckled.

"Okay okay! I don't mind standing here and ogling each other the whole day." He winked at me. My heart fluttered at that.