Chapter 13 continued

Edward's POV

The door opens, and I walk in, glaring at Victoria. Then my eyes land on Ozzy. She's handcuffed to a metal pole, and her mouth is covered in duct tape. Her eyes are filled with fear, but when they meet mine, the fear goes away.

I know he won't let anything happen to me, she thinks.

Ozzy's POV

I let out a cry when Victoria rips the duct tape off of my mouth.

Damn! Do you want the duct tape on or off, bitch?!

Edward snickers raising his eyebrows at me. I bite my lip, shrugging. I almost forgot that he can read minds.

"I want my mom," I say, clearing my throat dramatically. "I miss her."

"Your mom is right here," Victoria snaps, narrowing her eyes at me.

I scoff. "You're not my mom. You'll never be my mom. In fact, I'm ashamed to be related to you right now. I fucking hate you. I mean, you kidnapped me! A real mother would never do that to her daughter. And you even stabbed me. What the fuck?!"

Victoria's jaw drops at my words. When she whispers an apology, I scoff.

"And now you're lying to me. I know you aren't really sorry."

Edward only nods. I feel a bit sorry for him. He's witnessing a mother and daughter argument. This has to be beyond awkward for him since all he can do is stand in the corner and watch.

"But I'm your mom, and I love you," Victoria murmurs.

"Stop lying to me!" I scream, clenching my fists.

Victoria glares at me. "Shut up," she hisses. Then she crouches down, takes out a key, and takes my handcuffs off. "Get up," she growls, grabbing my elbow.

I feel like my three year old self all over again. Oh joy.

I sigh, letting her pull me to my feet. Victoria moves behind me, grabs me across the throat with one forearm, and pushes the sharp tip of her pocket knife into my back. I gulp.

"Edward!" I scream, when I feel blood trickling down my back.

Edward's eyes widen, and just as he takes a step forward, Victoria laughs. "Don't move, or I kill her."

Tears start going down my cheeks, and I try to wiggle out of her grasp. In response, Victoria's fist slams into my solar plexus, and she releases me. I collapse on the ground, holding my knees to my stomach as I whimper in pain. Then I feel Victoria kick the side of my head really hard, and I let out a yelp.

Then my vision goes black.

Edward's POV

I wanted to kill Victoria as soon as she forced Ozzy to stand up, but I know I have to be careful since Victoria may stab Ozzy if I make a wrong move.

Now, I look at Ozzy, her small body passed out on the ground. I frown when I realize she's bleeding. Her blood smells so good.

An Edward Cullen Love Story {the remake}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें