"That was cute." She says and I roll my eyes, slipping from her grasp and grabbing her hand.

"Come distract me from my packing because you don't want me to go yet." I say and Tobin chuckles.

"Don't have to ask twice." Tobin mumbles, so we head up to mine and Ash's room, and I try to start packing, but Tobin is a very good listener today, because she wraps her arms around my waist and tosses me onto the bed, following me, laying with me and holding me close. "Ugh, I love you." I whine into Tobin's neck, kissing it softly.

"Hey, what the queen wants, the queen gets."

"Because you're my knight in shining armor?" I ask and look at Tobin as she scrunches her nose cutely.

"Eh, debatable, my armor is all dented from all the hits of soccer balls, scuffed and scratched up, too." Tobin says and I roll my eyes.

"Oh no, how will you ever protect me with such terrible armor." I deadpan, laughing as Tobin wraps me up in her arms, kissing every inch of my face as she rolls over to hover over me.

"Like this." She says, and I raise an eyebrow at her. "Anybody comes near you, I'll fight them." Tobin says and I roll my eyes, grabbing the collar of her World Champions shirt, pulling her down into a kiss

"Oh, shit, if you guys are gonna fuck, let a roommate know." Ash says and I groan into the kiss before releasing Tobin and looking at Ash as she drops herself on her bed.

"You're so annoying." I say, looking at Tobin presses a finger to my lips.

"Be nice." She says and I raise an eyebrow at her. "Be. Nice." She repeats, so I lick her finger before slipping out from under her and packing the little bit of clothes I got out and everything else I had out, turning when I hear Ash laughing, and look at Tobin to see her just staring at me with her finger still held up.

"Yes?" I ask and Tobin looks from me to her finger, and back.

"The hell just happened." She says and I shrug.

"I happened." I say and Tobin sighs. "So, like, I've got a cross country flight to catch." I say, checking my phone.

"What?" Both ask and I nod.

"Soccer season for the high school in Malibu starts in a couple of days, and yours truly is supposed to be at the opening because guess who built it." I say and they both sigh, but follow me out of the room and down to the lobby. Where there's a taxi waiting outside the hotel, when we get outside, the driver asks if I'm me, and I say that I am, at least I hope I'm me, and let him put my bags in the trunk while I hug Ashlyn tight, and smile as Tobin wraps me in her arms, so I wrap my arms around her neck, meeting her in a gentle kiss. "I love you, both, I'll be in Orlando in a couple of days." I say, pointing to Ashlyn for the last bit.

"Go away." Ashlyn jokes and I chuckle, slipping from Tobin's grasp, and into the back of the taxi.

-

After the grand opening of the field house in Malibu, I spent a day in Los Angeles, in the Millennium Dance Complex. Jade was in town, and her usual partner, Josh whatever, was in New York, so she asked me to join her, I accepted, and we spent the day working on her stuff, killing me, and just hanging out.

"So, how are you and that soccer player girlfriend of yours?" Jade asks and I chuckle.

"Tobin and I are great, like usual." I say, pulling off my sweat soaked shirt, which is only dry where my sports bra was.

"How long have you two been together?" Jade asks and I look over at her.

"A few weeks past three years."