Papa Tunde wanted money and territory back in 1919. He even went on a rampage sacrificing people when Klaus and Elijah refused him. Elijah then called a truce, even giving his word. But Klaus did something different. Klaus killed Papa Tunde's twin sons that gave the witch power and then he killed Papa Tunde.

   "That's awful!" Camille said, horrified.

    "Oh, to Klaus, it's just business," Marcel said.

    "And don't you think there's something fundamentally wrong with that? Don't you worry you'll end up one of his victims or, worse, just like him?" Camille questioned.

      They didn't notice someone opening the door. But they noticed the door suddenly banged close as someone entered and it was revealed to be Papa Tunde, who spoke, "Poor Marcellus. You remain always in the shadow of your father. Climb out from beneath it, will you, so you can die like a man?"

    "Cami, you need to run now. Don't look back. Just go," Marcel said as he prepared to face off with Papa Tunde.

    "I think she should stay. I prefer an audience, and I'm about to put on quite the show," Papa Tunde stated and then Marcel vamp sped to him and snapped his neck. But Papa Tunde just healed.

   "Marcel!" Camille exclaimed, deeply worried.

    "I said get out of here," Marcel said and then went to attack Papa Tunde again, but he held Marcel in a chokehold. Camille hesitated by the door, not wanting to leave Marcel alone.

    "You cannot defeat me. I channel the power of an Original vampire. Soon, I will have all four. But first, I will take you," Papa Tunde stated and then started chanting, taking power from Marcel as he started to desiccate.

    Camille grabbed a glass bottle and being brave, whacked it over Papa Tunde's head to save Marcel. But it did nothing to affect the witch. The witch grabbed Cami and threw her across the bar into the shelves of alcohol. Marcel then attacked Papa Tunde to get his attention off Camille.

    Camille crawled across the floor and then got to her feet. She left the bar and called Klaus, knowing that he was in charge of the vampires so he should come and save Marcel.

___________________

Marcel was laying on the floor, almost dead as he was nearly desiccated. Papa Tunde crouched down beside him.

"As I recall, you're one of the few people Niklaus Mikaelson ever gave a damn about. You know what he did to my family," Papa Tunde said, and put a hand on Marcel's forehead doing a spell and making him scream in pain.

He removed his hand and got out his bone blade, getting ready to carve his sacrificial mark into Marcel's forehead and kill him, "The sins of the father are paid for by the son. I will take pleasure in telling Klaus how you died."

Klaus vamp sped into the bar and stopped Papa Tunde from killing Marcel, "I remember killing you. I rather relished it. What a joy it is to relive fond memories."

Papa Tunde threw Klaus back, making him crash into a wooden cupboard and making the glass cabinet doors break. Klaus quickly got back up.

"You're here. Good. I can crush you before the eyes of your son. Then, I will consume you both," Papa Tunde said and Klaus attacked him but Papa Tunde countered his attack and held him in a choke hold. "This time, I'm stronger."