H O W Y O U M E T [2]

♡♡♡

Seth

You walked into a small tattoo shop holding a piece of paper of the first tattoo design you wanted to get on you back. The place was quit and it was late so you looked around to see if anyone was still there.

"Hello?" You shouted and no response.

You looked at the hours sheet and realized they just closed and you're 5 minutes late.

"Dammit!" You whispered in rage and started walking out till you heard footsteps and a person appear from the dark.

"Can I help you?" The man asked while wiping his hands on a towel.

You were slightly lost for words. He's an artist? He's so gorgeous!

"Um I..I wanted to get inked but I see you guys are closed so ne-"

"Is that design you want?" He asked pointing to the piece in my hands.

"Yeah, I wanted it on my back"

"Aww man I already shut down that station"

"It's ok! I'll come back tomorrow if you guys are open"

"Actually were not but I can care for you at my place tomorrow"

"Really? I would appreciate that"

"Yeah I would just hate to see you walk away completely bare, or not" he said trailing his eyes down and back up and you blushed and giggled and he laughed too.

"Sorry, sometimes I speak to much" he said and you just looked back up at him in his eyes.

"It's ok, I like that"

There was a silent pause for a moment as you both looked at each other and admired your features.

"So! What time will you like to come in?" He asked snapping you out your thoughts.

"Um, 6?"

"Pm?"

"Yes please"

"Sure thing, here's my card with my address and cell number" he said handing me the piece of paper and you took it.

"Thanks again, I really appreciate it"

"I appreciate you not running away so soon. Happy to help" he smiled and you started blushing again.

"So see you tomorrow at 6pm?"

"6pm" you smiled

"Alright, see ya" he said then turned back around and walked away into the dark and you walked back out to your car smiling HARD.

"Oh my gosh" you whispered to yourself.