F I R S T D A T E [3]

•••

Roman

You finished flattening your hair and just then heard a knock at your door so you quickly straighten out your outfit then walked over to open the door and there Roman stood.

"Hello beautiful"

"Hey handsome, you look mighty sharp" you said looking up and down at his sharp black suit with a red tie.

"Dammit you're wearing a red tie?! I have to change!"

"No you don't ha-"

"Yes I do just come in and sit I'll be right back"

You then quickly rushed into your bedroom and swung your closet door open and fished threw your dresses and found a perfect red dress that matched his tie.

You changed your heels and jewelry then walked out and Roman's eyes lit up.

"Wow, you look even more gorgeous" he said looking down your body and just chuckled.

"You ready?" You asked gently dragging your hand along the side of your body.

"Of course ma" he said and you laughed and you both walked out your door and you locked the door then walked to his car. He opened the door for you and you gracefully sat inside and he got inside and drove off to Red Lobster😛

•••

He parked and opened the door for you and you both walked inside and sat at the reserved table set up for you and Roman.

"This is nice, I haven't been taken out in a while you know"

"Well expect this to happen more often babygirl" he said making you slightly blush

"How can expect this to happen more often if you're always with your girl at the gym?" You stated and he took a sip of his drink and you placed your chin on your hands and glared at him as he placed his drink down on the table.

"Look it's harder than you think baby. She won't let me go and uses her body against me" he said and you raised your eyebrow.

"Her body? So you two are fucking huh?"

"No I mean she threaten me like say she'll commit suicide or start cutting herself and at first I won't believe it but she actually started cutting herself and now I don't know what to do" he said and you sighed.

Preferences☆The ShieldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara