M E E T I N G T H E E X [2]

Seth's ex, GiGi🙃

You parked your car in the parking lot and walked inside the tattoo shop.

"Hey Y/N" Ben shouted at you from behind the front desk and you walked towards him smiling.

"Hey Ben how are you?"

"I'm alright, usual day today. Here for Rollins?"

"Yup, lunch date"

Just then you heard female laughter coming from the hallway out of no where and Ben continued.

"He's taking care of someone right now, think you can wait?"

"Yeah of course"

"Um I actually wanted to ask you something and don't answer if you don't want to cause it's your business but um, are you and Rollins doing alright?"

"Yeah...why you ask?"

"His ex has been showing up here, a lot" Ben said making you look at him.

"You mean she's been showing up here, asking for him?"

"Uh yeah I thought he told yo-"

"Is he with her right now?!"

"Um I think"

Just then you started walking into the hallway and straight to his room and burst the door open and saw him sitting in his chair and her laying on her back with her shirt up.

"What the fuck is going on?" You said as they both looked at you.

"Who the fuck are you bursting in here?!" Gigi shouted at you while pulling her top halfway down.

"Yeah babe, what are you doing here?" Seth asked sitting his tool down and walked up to you and  you looked at him crazy.

"I'm here for our lunch date you've begged me to do for the last 3 weeks who. the hell. is she?"

"She's just a customer ok babe? Calm down"

"Oh yeah she's not your ex? You said and he looked down and sighed.

"Yes, she's my ex too but I promise we aren't doing anything I'm just finishing up just please wait outside and I'll be right there ok?" He said with a puppy face you couldn't handle making you sighed then nodded.

He lightly grabbed your chin and lifted it up and gently kissed your lips and you kissed back.

"Can you love birds please hurry up I got places to go to" Gigi said breaking the kiss.

He then kissed your cheek as you got a glance of this Gigi chick and she looked at you with a bitch face and you just smirked as he kissed your cheek then stopped.

"Don't make me wait too long, ok?"

"Promise I won't" he said as you walked out the room and sat out in the main room.

• 8 minutes •

Gigi and Seth came walking out as you sat there with your legs crossed then uncrossed as they came up to you.

"Babe I want you to meet Gigi. Gigi this is Y/N" he said as she looked at you and you looked at both of them and laughed a little.

"You told me you never wanted me to meet her. What changed your thoughts Seth?" You said while standing up and crossed your arms.

"I just tho-"

"Actually I wanted to meet you and see what you were about. I also don't want you to think I'm fucking him so just to clear the air, I don't want so don't worry about me" She snared and you just squinted your eyes at her and she laughed.

"Come on girl chill, I don't want him at all so you can stop looking at me like that" she joked and you just eased up and nodded.

"Ok well nice to meet you, um can we go now we're going to be late" you said at Seth.

"Yeah let me just clean up real quick and I'll be right out" Seth said and you nodded.

He then said goodbye to Gigi and went back to his room and cleaned up leaving you with Gigi.

"He's a good man, make sure you can keep him" Gigi said to you and you looked at her.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I'm just saying I met him here to get a tat and then it went on from there and it didn't last because of some other girl so I'm just saying, make sure you can keep him cause he love women"

"As he should, he's a man"

"You're right, a man with needs"

"And I can provide those needs" you said and she giggled.

"I bet you could sweetheart"

"I already am, darling" you said and she rolled her eyes while still smiling.

"Sure you still don't want him?" You asked and she looked at you.

"Please if I did I would have him" she smirked back at you and you opened your mouth ready to fire back but then

"Ready to go?" Seth asked coming back up to you.

"I think so, she's only been talking about you this whole time waiting for you" she said and you just looked at her completely understanding why Seth didn't want you to meet her.

"Anyways I gotta go bye Seth, nice to meet you new girl" she said then hugged you and just she shrugged your shoulders and didn't hug back.

She broke the hug then left and you looked at Seth as he looked at you.

"Ready?" He said and you nodded and grabbed your purse and left with him and tried to take in what just happened.
🥀