F I R S T D A T E [2]

•••

Seth

You stepped out your car with a bag of Chinese food and walked up to Seth's door and knocked on it and waited. You quickly smelled yourself to make sure you were smelling decent and you smelled fine and then the door opened and a shirtless smiling Seth appeared.
(Time to get a pokeball and catch em all bitch😂😂 jk jk back to the story)

"Hey sweetheart"

"Hey baby"

"You look nice" he said tracing his eyes down and slowly back up and you lightly giggled.

"You're not looking bad yourself" you said placing a finger on his chest and slowly tracing it down his toned body and he smirked.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, step in" he said stepping to the side and you walked in towards is counter and he closed the door behind you as you placed the food on the counter.

"What have you been doing without me here?" You asked as he slowly walked up to you and placed his hands on your waist.

"Thinking of you" he said then gently placed a kiss on your lips.

"And of that food you got behind you" he said making you laugh and turn around.

"Of course you want the food I paid for"

"Paid for? I thought you were all real from head to toe" he said grabbing your ass and you laughed.

"You're funny"

"I'm not playing either"

"And I'm hungry, so let's eat first"

"As you say ma'am"

He then let go and grabbed plates as you took the food out of the bag and placed it on the counter.

"I don't think we need plates"

"Why not?"

"We can share can't we?"

"Sure we can if you don't hog everything"

"Shut up, I'm not going to this time"

"THIS TIME"

"Haha do you want some or not?"

"Of course I want some, right now"

"Oh lord you can never be serious"

"I'm deadass serious baby"

"Just get some folks"

He laughed and so did you as he grabbed the gold and you two cuddled up on his floor that had thick blankets laid out all over and ate our food. You two started acting corny and cute feeding each other and joking around to the last piece of food. You two then laid out on the floor stuffed and hot as heck.