M E E T I N G T H E E X [3]

Dean's ex, Maria😶

You perfectly parallel park your car in front of his out and jumped out your car and stormed to his and pounded your fist on his door until he opened it and you pushed him to the side and walked into his house and looked around.

"Where is she dean?"

"Where's who baby?" He asked like a dumbass.

"Where's that bitch dean? I'm not going to ask again and I won't hesitate to tear this building down" you threaten and he sighed.

"MARIA!" He shouted and you turned around to see her. She looked frighten and you playfully laughed then looked at dean.

"Why the fuck is she here?"

"Wait who the hell are you?" Maria said making you turn around and look at her like she lost her damn mind.

"Last time I checked I'm his new chick bitch"

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I was scared for a moment thinking it was him but it's just some wannabe bitch" she said firing you up.

"BITCH YOU BETTER WISH YOUR MAN COME GETS YOU CAUSE I'LL FUCK YOU UP RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW BITCH WHATS UP?!"

"Whoa whoa whoa baby relax. She was just leaving" dean said holding you back and you just kept your eyes on her as she laughed and grabbed her bag and left.

"Talk to you later dean" she said.

"NO THE FUCK YOU WON'T BITCH" you shouted as she slammed the door closed and dean finally let you go and you pushed his check and looked at him.

"What the hell dean"

"Baby let me explain" he said and you crossed your arms ready to hear him out.

"Her boyfriend was wilding out and she needed to hide for a little while to find somewhere to stay and at first she asked if she could stay here but I told no so she search for a hotel close by and then you came in and she left and that's the honest truth" he said which sound believable.

"Why didn't she stay here?"

"Cause I thought of you and I knew you wouldn't her around so I sent her off" he said and you looked him up and down, and believed him.

"Do you trust me baby?" He asked walking close towards you.

"Maybe"

"Maybe?"

He fully wrapped his arms around you and you leaned your head on his shoulder with your arms still crossed.

"What's her name again?"

"Marie"

"Does she know my name?"

"Yeah, everyone I know knows your name" he replied and you smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

"I know you didn't just come over to yell at me"

"No, I didn't"

"Wanna cuddle darling?" He said poking your nose with his finger making you giggle.

"Yeah I do, if you promise me you'll never talk to that trick again" you said looking at him and he kissed you then broke it to speak.

"I promise I'll never speak to that trick again if it means I'll loose you"

"Good boy" you said rubbing his chin whiling walking towards his bedroom and swayed your hips side to side and he followed behind.

"Someone is tempting tonight"

"And someone has been a good boy who deserves a good treat"

He then ran up behind you and lifted you up and you laughed.

"Is that so?"

"PUT ME DOWN"

"Only if you promise to never speak to your exes"

"What's a ex?"

"Good Girl" he said then threw you on his bed and crawled in with you and you two took your clothes off and cuddled all night long.
👑