ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Start from the beginning

Did Cole actually care for me?

I took a deep breathe to stop myself from just ranting "Hunter cares for me becauseI'm the only girl in the family besides his mom but they're protective over me and they just want the best."

I wanted to tell him so much and just vent to him but I wasn't really in the mood,I just wanted to lay down and watch any show.

I closed the door behind me and Cole just looked at me and gave me that devilish smirk

I simply just said "No" I went to my pajama drawer and grabbed this tie-dye shirt and then walked opened the other door where I had my bras. I grabbed a bralette and I felt Coles eyes on me. I glared at him.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the restroom and changed really quick. I took of the minimal makeup that I was wearing off. I walked out and Cole was just staring at me. I sat on my bed.

"Look at how gorgeous you are" he said  while propping himself up

I started blushing and I just smiled.

Nothing happened between us that day. We just hung out and binge watched tv shows. Hunter eventually and came to apologize. that night I fell asleep in his arms and for once In my life I didn't have a nightmare. I've said it once and I will gladly say it again,I feel safe when I'm with him.

When I woke I felt Coles arms still wrapped around me. I smiled and just laid there.

All of a sudden I heard the door fly open hitting the wall. I'm pretty sure it put a hole in it. I looked up and saw my dad. Cole woke up and let go of me and sat up.

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE COLE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU NEAR MY DAUGHTER. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU FUCKED HER I WILL CUT YOU'RE DICK OFF OR EVEN KILL YOU." my dad yelled. The vein on his forehead looked like it was about to burst.

"Chill the fuck out dad we didn't have sex. We just hung out" I said calmly. I looked to my side side and saw that Cole just stood there on the side of the bed. 

I rolled off my bed and stood up.

"YEAH SURE YOU DID, I KNOW YOU SKYLAR THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO EVEN SEE HIM. YOU SLEEP WITH SO MANY GUYS IM SURPRISED YOU DON'T HAVE AN STD. YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT SKYLAR."

Cole awkawrdly stood there I went to him and whispered in his ear "Leave Cole its just gonna get worse with you being here he needs to cool down. I'll talk to you later" I gave him a side hug and he walked passed my dad.

My dad was furious and it was way to early to be dealing with this shit.

To my surprise I saw Max. He was always there but he's pretty quite and keeps to himself. May I  add way different from hunter.

"Hey can you please shut the hell up people are trying to sleep its 6:32AM I need my rest." he said while rubbing his tired eyes.

My dad nodded and left the room and Max walked back to his room

In middle school people called me names like slut and whore but its way different when you're own parent calls you it. It hurts more than someone will ever know. I didn't care what people said about me in middle school or high school but when my dad called me it. It felt I had been stabbed straight threw the heart.  It never got better every time it just feels worse and worse.

He doesn't see that it hurts me. God,I wish my mom was still alive she wouldn't of let him talk to me like that. Cheryl only really cares about what he says to her sons, not me. She may act like she likes me in front of my dad but when he's not here she's a real bitch.

Tears streamed down my face like raindrops on a window. They traced down my face soon the tears weren't like raindrops it was like the damn ocean. Every tear felt like a razor blade cutting at my skin going deeper and deeper slowly taking a piece of me with it. The one person I wanted to be here to comfort me wasn't.

I opened my eyes and there was max he sat next to me and just hugged me.

"Its ok Skylar, You're ok" he said while just hugging me and just repeated it over and over.

I cried into his shoulder until no tears were left.

"I don't think you're a slut Skylar don't believe dad. " he said with a smile

He wiped away the tear that was just resting on my face.

"Don't cry anymore Sky its a weakness and when someone makes you cry that means they broke you so promise me no more crying Skylar it makes seem weak" he gave me a little smile and walked out of the room.

I just sat there wanting to cry but couldn't he was right though no more crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its Liz and I just wanted to know what you think of everyone so far

Opinion on hunter and skylars dad(Tanner)?

What do you think about Skylar?

What about  Cole?