ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

I sit there in the living room waiting for my dad to come home from an emergency meeting. He was pissed at what had happened last night with the cobras. why would they want me? Yeah I get I'm the heir or whatever but I'm not even fully trained to be apart of the mafia.

    In the end I just like any other teenager. I don't want to be apart of this lifestyle but at this point its too late I should of never gone with my dad that day; I would of have never meet Cole, My world would be ok,I'd be doing normal teenage things with friends I had before but I can't go back now though. Whats done is done I can't change the past.

" Skylar Ann hayes are you fucking kidding me I expected way more from you. I knew about you and Liam and that didn't bother me but the fact that you had sex with some random ass guy in a club who's portably wayyy older than you, disgust me." he said while storming into the living room

I took a deep breathe I don't want to say anything that I will regret when my dads mad he's mad there is no going back.

"Dad why are you acting like you care now. you're making sound like some whore who opens up her legs for every guy she meets!" I screamed

" YOU DO!WHY DONT YOU SEE THAT SKYLAR I EXPECTED SO MUCH MORE FROM YOU AND YOU DISAPPOINTED ME" he said

     Tears where streaming down my eyes. didn't help that I got no sleep last night because of the whole shoot out incident with the cobras.

" YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING, I REMEMBER YOU CHEATING ON MOM WITH THAT SLUT OF YOURS EVERY TIME MOM WENT OUT. SHE LOVED YOU AND YOU BROKE HER HEART. WHEN SHE WAS ON HER DEATH BED I WAS THERE NOT YOU. I WATCHED MOM SLOWLY FADE AWAY EVERY SINGLE DAY DAD AND WHAT WHERE YOU DOING? OH I MEAN WHO WERE YOU DOING?" I said while wiping the tears away.

" AND YOU CANT EVEN SAY YOU RAISED ME TO BE BETTER DAD BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER THERE. WHEN MOM WAS AT HER APPOINTMENTS THAT LASTED ALL DAY THE NANNY TOOK CARE OF ME NOT YOU. WHEN I WAS LITTLE YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BUY ME OFF WITH TOYS AND LUXURY THINGS. YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD ALL I EVER WANTED WAS FOR YOU TO BE AN ACTUAL FATHER TO ME SO IF ANYONE IS TO BLAME THEMSELVES FOR MY ACTIONS THE BLAME IS ON YOU." I screamed after that I was unfunctional I left my dad before I could say anything and sprinted to my room.

     I slammed the door shut and locked it

     I curled up into a ball and cried. I cried and cried until there was nothing left. My dad knocked on my the door but I just ignored it I threw my lamp at the door it hit with a thud and than than shattered. I didn't care its just a lamp easily replaced. you can't replace the damage that is already done to someone you can mask it, but it will never be gone.

     I asked Cole if he could come over but he was busy. thats the problem out of all the people I wanted Cole to comfort me. Theres just something about that damn man that I can't get enough of. yeah we're just friends but I yearn for more. I need to prove my dad wrong about this I'm not just gonna have sex with right away. my dad doesn't even like Cole for that matter. Im done with my dad though 6 more months until I'm 18 and can move it and get my own house somewhere.

     6 months thats all...No more no less.

Cole can't get in my way even though I want him, more than he will ever know.

I start watching the notebook because I have nothing else to do. When I get to the saddest part I hear someone knocking on my door, I scream to go away.

"Its me Cole." he said

     I smiled and went to go open the door when I felt a sharp pain in my foot. I had forgotten there was glass from the lamp. "fuck" I say under my breath and unlock and open the door.

"Cole go get me the broom and the scooper up thing" I said while looking down at the glass everywhere.

"Please Cole "I said while pouting my lip and giving him puppy eyes.

"You're annoying but I'll go get you the damn broom if thats what you want." he said with a faint smile

     He walks away and I look down and my foot is bleeding. I hobble over to my restroom and grab the band aids from the bottom cabinet. I quickly put it on on the little cut and walk back out.

     Cole was sweeping up the glass and I just smiled

" Thanks Cole" I said

"Yeah yeah is that you wanted me for or do you want me to stay?" he said while throwing the glass in the trashcan next to my vanity

"Stay please I just want to talk" I said

"ok" he said with a slight smile

     I told him everything that happened with my dad and he just listened. he wiped my tears away.

"If it helps I don't think you're a whore. Your dads a complete dick for you telling you that. If I had a daughter I wouldn't do that." he said and wrapped his arm around me.

"Why are you so nice to me? Don't get me wrong I like it but I just want to know" I said while looking into his green eyes.

"You're different from all the other girl I've ever met. Yeah you're 3 years younger than me but that doesn't mean anything to me. Your a fast thinker and you always manage to put a smile on your face. You don't care about what others think of you. And when I saw the way you acted with your younger brother I knew there was something I've never seen in other girls before. You were genuinely a good person and your so sweet you don't deserve to be called any wretched names." he said while moving a strand of hair that had fallen in front of my face.

He whispered in my ear "You're perfect mi amore." He went to where our faces where an inch apart. He kept looking at my lips than back up at my eyes.

I was blushing so hard.Those god damn 4 words made my heart stop.

As we stared into each others eyes I could my heart beating so fast. I felt butterflies in my stomach like a little school girl when she sees her crush

I've kissed him before but it was part of that plan it wasn't what I would call our first kiss.

     He leaned in and gently kissed me.