ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

Being in the mafia is complicated...If you were told to not do something you better listen, you don't want a bullet between your eyes, but would you still do it and take that risk?

I'm Skylar and this is my life; To sum it up its a complete mess.

----

   I woke up to the sound of my step brothers talking as they walked past my bedroom door. I heard one of the footsteps stop as my door flew open.

"Skylar, get your ass up, if we make dad late again he will be pissed." Hunter said as he ran his fingers through his brown hair leaning on the frame of the door.

   I groaned and rolled myself out of my massive bed. I quickly did my makeup, By quickly I mean in like 20 minutes but still I think thats the record for how fast I've done my makeup. I threw on my moms old Harvard sweatshirt with a pair of leggings. While sprinting out of my room and to the staircase  i tossed my long blonde hair into a messy bun.

My father stood at the end of the staircase in a dark blue suit glancing at his expensive watch then looked up at me and glared.

"You were supposed to be here 2 minutes ago! I have to be at the warehouse," he glanced at me before he could finish the rest of his lecture that I knew was coming on. I crossed my arms and looked him dead in the eye

"Can we just go there even though I'll just wait in the car because your over protective of me.Dad nothing is gonna happen to me if I get out of the car and meet everyone with you." I said while rolling my eyes. 

"Sweetheart you know I do that for your protection. What if the guys did something to you? You're my princess and I don't want those men to hurt you or even know you its better like this. It'll be quick today I promise I just gotta tell them what happened with Andrews case."

   I looked at him and than walked to the garage. I jumped in the Rolls Royce,of course, I had to sit in the back because Hunter took the passenger  seat.  My dad doesn't like to bring my little brother to these things or Cheryl. I would much rather prefer to go to the Mall like a normal teenager and hang out with her friends but that's a fantasy.

Thats not my life.

I glared at Hunter as he buckled himself in giving me that stupid taunting smirk.

"Whats got your panties in a twist sky? Has your little fuck buddy not put out enough? " he chuckled out.

My dad looked at him and gave him the death glare and then Max and Hunter started busting out in laughter.

"You sound like dying hyenas when you laugh. Can you guys just shut up I want to be in silence"

   I starred out the window and watched as the trees passed us. I wonder what it would've been like if my dad never met Cheryl. The plus of that is that I wouldn't of had to deal with Hunter and Max's annoying ass but than my little Jack wouldn't of happened.

Would Jack choose the mafia life like my brothers?
god i hope not he's too good for it all.

   I heard the car stop and there we were at the warehouse. it was a two-story grey building in the middle of nowhere with a grand staircase that lead to the doors that had guards standing outside them.

My dad and my brothers got of the car swiftly finally leaving me alone. I jumped in the drivers seat and started blasting music. I saw a shadow from the corner of my eye and Hunter popped up by the window. I fell back in my seat screaming.