Par† 11

Okay guys, BoTA is coming to my local cinemas on the 15th of June and I'm screeching!!! Naturally, I booked my ticket as soon as I saw that it was coming soon. I'M SO HYPED GUYS I CAN'T EVEN!! So, this lead me to the decision that I must write a chapter of 'Internet' where they are on a cruise ship (no zombies though)! It's a sloppy idea, and it will probably have a sloppy execution, but I'M JUST SO HAPPY!!! I hope you all enjoy, knowing that the author of this story is screaming in joy half the time writing this!

IMPORTANT: WHEN THEY ARE SPEAKING IN JAPANESE THE WORDS WILL BE IN ITALICS.

Enjoy!

Sebastian's POV

I was sitting on the floor, relaxed with Ciel's head in my lap. He had fallen asleep during our Kuroshitsuji marathon. I draped a blanket over his tiny form, trying not to wake him. His house was small and seemed almost untouched when I had walked in. Like a small, city apartment from a magazine. We have been dating for four days now, every moment has been a treasure. There is only one problem;

he's just way to cute.

I look down on his facial features, taking in everything. He's like a teacup kitten that acts like a watchdog. His eyelashes are dark and long. His lips are small and sweet.

A muffled buzz came from my phone beside me. Luckily it didn't wake up Ciel. I checked my email and saw a notification from my teacher.

'Dear Japanese trip students,

The school has arranged for a trip in two days. We sincerely apologize for the short notice, we hope that all of you will decide to participate. You may bring a plus one. More regarding the meet up location will be announced shortly. Please wear casual clothing, appropriate clothing will be provided for the duration of the trip.

Sincerely, Mr. Tanaka.'

A plus one huh? Well, I got mine. I look down at Ciel. Though the timing seems rather rushed.

Ciel began to wake up. I stroked his hair a bit as he was regaining consciousness.

"Oh, sorry. I fell asleep." He said sleepily. The blanket fell down to his waist as he sat up.

"That's fine, we can re-watch it." I told him. He finally opened his uncovered eye all the way. It is always mesmerizing to see how blue it is. "Ciel, I just got an email from my school. There's some sort of trip in two days, would you like to come?" I asked him.

"I think it would be rude for me to just show up." He said with an eyebrow raised.
"Besides, I'd have to deal with the school asking me where I was."

"It said that we can bring someone else, and I can deal with your school. I'll come in with you tomorrow." I suggested with a playful grin.

Ciel let out a sigh and looked me in the eye again. "Fine..." He gave in.

I let out a chuckle, putting my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him in for a quick kiss. His cheeks blushed red, but his expression was still his usual bossy face.

"But you're leaving the school as soon as you sort out my attendance." He ordered.

"Perhaps- If I feel like it." I smirked.

He gave me a quick glare.

His glares are even the cutest.

†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†Next Morning†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†

I got ready for leaving my hotel early, dressed in black jeans and a smart-casual black blazer. My regular black scarf hung over my white shirt. I took the train to Ciel's apartment, which was a complete mission. My limited amount of Japanese can only do so much, and having strangers squishing up next to you is incredibly unpleasant. I got lots of looks while getting off the train and walking the rest of the way to Ciel. Foreigners aren't commonplace here in Japan.