Par† 6

I thought I would give you a bit of Sebby's POV in this story, though it will start with Ciel's.

I wake up with my alarm that I had forgot I set. I sit up slowly, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I look to my side and see Sebastian sleeping peacefully under his covers. He is a very neat sleeper... No, rather than neat, the word would be unnatural.

He sleeps on his back with his arms to his side, perfectly straight  as well as his legs. His face is facing towards the cieling (Hehehehe Cieling :3.... Instead of ceiling.... Ok nvm..).  He looks like he was carefully placed there, almost statue like.

His cat was sleeping on a spare pillow by his head... I've realized that this cat is making me more jealous by the minute.

I ended up staring at him for about a minute until I decided to start getting ready for school. I texted him over Skype Messages to let him know I was just getting ready, in case he woke up while I was gone.

I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I got changed into my uniform and collected my books and study materials and put them into my bag. Who needs breakfast and lunch anyways..?

I go back to my computer and Sebastian had woken up. "C-ciel..." He said half asleep.

"Hey Sebastian, I was just about to go to school." I said to him. His eyes shot open properly.

"Oh, yes I suppose it would be. I guess its goodbye for a few hours then." He said.

"Yeah, I guess so. But get some good rest before your day starts, and remember to not skip school." I said like a mother would.

"Yes of course... My Lord." He says in a sleepy-raspy voice. I blush and hang up as fast as I can. I go back onto the Skype Messages and send one last text. "See you soon, Sebastian."

†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†

Sebastian's POV

"Yes of course... My Lord." I tease him, hoping to get a reaction, but all I got was the Skype end call notification. Well I guess I got him flustered...

A message came up soon after. "See you soon, Sebastian." was all there was sent. I smiled at his text and went back to sleep.

†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†

The morning came way to fast. I got up and got ready for school, stopping before leaving to feed Lily and give her a goodbye hug.

I took a walk to school since it isn't to long. It was cold in England so I had to wear an extra jacket and a scarf on my way there. My nose and ears were chilled and my fingers were paler than before.

By the time I reached my class the bell had just rung and I made it just in time.

"Sebastian!" Lizzy called to me. I smiled and took my seat next to hers. She had decorated her notebooks with stickers and drawings, of anime characters. Everything else was all pink and feminine. My teacher Mr. Chamber walked in wearing a white suit with a red rose brooch on his lapel. His blond hair was out and neatly combed. "Welcome my darling class! Today we will be starting with visual arts!" He said while twirling around in an over dramatic manner.

†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†

I was in my last period of school. I couldn't help stare at the clock. I was ready to run home as soon as the bell rung. I hope I don't keep Ciel waiting for long...

Lizzy leaned over to my desk and passed me a note. "So how are things with Ciel?" She wrote. I looked at her and she began to wiggle her eyebrows.

I wrote underneath her writing. "Really?"

She nodded and handed back the paper for me to write a proper answer to her question.

"Well. He is an excellent teacher." I wrote and passed it back to her. She smirked and began to write. She passed the note back.

Right before I could read it the teacher turned around and looked at us. "Tell me Michaelis, what does that note say?" He asked in front of the whole class. I decided to act innocent. I haven't even read what Elizabeth had written yet. She seemed panicked though.

"I apologize Mr. Spears, but I do not know which note you speak of." I said.

He begins to walk up to me. I inwardly sigh, preparing myself for hell. This guy hates me, and trust me, the feeling is mutual.

"The note in your hands." He says.

Just as he was about to take the note from me the bell rung. I smirked at him and grabbed my bag. I was out in the hallways in less than five seconds for two reasons. One- I needed to escape Mr. Spears. Two- I needed to get to Ciel. As I was running out the school I decided to read what Elizabeth had written.

"Someone has a crush~" She wrote. I'm so glad Mr. Spears didn't see this. He would somehow find a way to use it against me.

I got home and picked up Lily by the door, bringing her with me to my room. I opened my laptop and opened Skype. While it was turning online I got dressed into comfortable clothes and sat on my bed with my Japanese notebook and materials.

Just the thought of seeing Ciel's face again, hearing his voice, listening to him speaking Japanese- It made me excited.

It was my number one motivation at getting not only 10th place in my Japanese class ranking,  but 1st. If I get to meet Ciel, I want him to see how hard I tried for him. I'd imagine it would also make him feel a bit more confident in his teaching skills too.

I went to Ciel's profile and saw he was online.

My smile grew just knowing that in a few seconds I would get to see this perfect boy again.