Par† 9

Hey guys. I have some good news. I decided to just get to the good part, like you guys have waited 8 parts for this. Isn't that awesome?! So I realised that it has been is Sebby's POV for the last few chapters now but I'm going to make it stay that way for this part as well, since Ciel's POV would be pretty boring for this.  So yeah, I'm going to skip 2 weeks to where Sebby is getting ready for the airport in a few hours.

Enjoy!!!

Sebastian's POV

"Elizabeth, I told you already, I'm not bringing that to Japan."

"But Sebastian, Ciel will love it!" Lizzy said cheerfully into the phone as I folded some black jeans to put in my suitcase.

"I'm not taking it." I told her. "Now, which shirt should I meet Ciel in?" I asked her for the fifth time.

"I just told you, silly! The cat one!" She said again.

"I'm not wearing that with Ciel." I sighed into the phone, which was wedged between my shoulder and cheek, and I kept folding jeans.

"Why not?" She huffed.

"Elizabeth, that isn't the kind of shirt I would wear in public."

"I'd wear it." She said childishly. I deadpanned. Of course she would.

"Good bye Elizabeth, I'll see you at the airport in a few hours." I said. She won't give me proper advice so I'm just wasting my time on the phone with her.

"Wait, wait wait!" She yelled.

"Hhm?"

"...If you aren't going to wear it can I have it?" She asked. I thought she would say something useful but I guess not.

"Fine..." I said before hanging up. I walked up to my closet and took out the cat shirt. I folded it neatly and put it in a spare small gift bag. I got back to work packing my bag. As I was looking for anything else to bring, I saw my white shirt. I guess asking Lizzy was pointless, I could have just checked my closet...

I put on the shirt with a smile and took out my black cardigan and scarf.

"Ciel~ Ciel~ Ciel~ Ciel~" I sang. Lily came in the room and wrapped her tail around my leg. I lifted her onto my bed next to my bag. I hired a full time baby-sitter for my cat. All she knows is that I have a small child that needs to be taken care of for a month. I'll leave her a note telling her that Lily isn't human.

Ciel said it was overkill for a cat, but Lily is high-maintenance.

Once I finished packing I took out my laptop one last time.

"Hey Ciel, I'm about to leave for the airport. I'll see you in Japan." I texted.

As soon as I pressed send I got an instant reply.

"Yeah, I'll see you in a few hours. " He replied.

I smiled, knowing that we were only about a twelve hour plane flight apart. I closed my laptop and packed it back into my carry-on. Ciel decided to meet me at the airport I was going to land at. I told him he didn't have to, and I would meet up with him later but he insisted since everyone there speaks Japanese and I would probably have a hard time getting around.

I said my goodbyes to Lily and called a taxi to take me to the airport. When I arrived there I was glomped by Lizzy.

"You have the shirt right?!" She asked.

"Yes..." I sighed and gave her the gift bag.

She began to squeel loudly. "Thank you Sebastian!!"

"My pleasure..." I said. "We should go meet up with the rest of the class."

Lizzy nodded and we went to go find them. It took ten minutes but we eventually met up with them. Only half an hour later we boarded the plane and set off for Japan. Elizabeth and I sat next to each other on the right window side. We watched the take off and then practiced Japanese together.

When everyone else was beginning to fall asleep, I opened up my note pad and began to draw. It was a picture of a tiny Ciel in the cat shirt I gave to Elizabeth. I smirked at it then closed my book and slid it into the holder in front of me.

I turned off my lights and fell asleep.

When I woke up there wasn't much time left, just two hours or so. I could feel my heart beat in my ears. I looked out the window and I could see Japan. A smile crept on my face and I clenched my teeth to stop myself from showing how excited I was.

When we landed we all got our luggage back and met up in front of the arrival doorway. I exhaled a large breath and walked through the doors. I was scanning the large croud for Ciel, but he wasn't there. I was so confused, did he get the times wrong?
I bit my lip hoping everything was okay.

"Sebastian!" A thick british accent yelled from the croud. I looked around. That was Ciel. That was definetly Ciel's voice. I saw a short boy walking quickly up to me. A smile grew on my lips and I couldn't force it down, not that I wanted to.

I walked up to him and hugged him. Suprisingly he hugged me back. "You arrived at the exact time you were scheduled to." He said.

"Well, if I couldn't do this much, what kind of butler would I be?" I smirked at him.

He grabbed my scarf and pulled me down until my face was at his hight (which was pretty low).

"A normal one." He replied as he kissed me. I kissed him back. This went on for about a minute until Lizzy felt I was hogging her old best friend. She walked up to us. "Ehem... don't forget about me!" She said with her hands on her hips. We awkwardly parted, and only then did I realise we were being watched by almost everyone.

My classmates began to whistle at me and Ciel, which made Ciel blush. He tried to hide it by turning away, but we could all see his bright red ears.

"So that's why you were trying so hard, Sebastian!" One of my classmates cheered. I chuckled awkwardly.

Lizzy and Ciel caught up. I introduced Ciel to my class, but he kept his 'I'm pissed off' face on the whole time while we were talking to them. He only looked happy when he was talking with either Lizzy or me.

He's so shy~

When everyone had gathered to chat in their seperate groups, Lizzy went off with the only other girl there whos name is Sieglinde.

Ciel and I stood together, taking in the moment.

"Hey Ciel?"

"Hhm?"

"I love you."

Heeyyy! So there we have it! They finally meet!! I stayes up 45 minutes passed when I should have gone to sleep to finish this. Well anyways, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. I wrote this on my phone so it is probably riddled with typos and stuff. Ffuu~ I'm tired now. Goodnight!!

(Ps: don't worry, the story is not finished!!)