Par† 1

Ciel's POV

As I lay in my bed, I sadly stare at my bedside clock which just struck 2:00 am. My music almost so loud that it pierces my eardrums, but I don't care really. I'm also not concerned for others to hear the loud sounds. It's not like there is anyone to hear it to begin with.

I can't sleep so I might as well go on my laptop and post a bland black and white quote. I might talk to Lizzy as well, since it should be around 6:00 pm in England for her.

I open the application I use to write my quotes and make posts and find the most fitting sentence for how I feel right now.

"Why do I bother to continue when there is nothing to continue for?"

†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†🌸†

The post is now made and it freely wonders the internet. Only five minutes seemed to have passed since I got out my laptop. I turned my Skype status onto 'online' and texted Lizzy.

"Hey Lizzy. You there?" I asked.

Only around five seconds passed before I was replied to.

"Hey Ciel! How are you doing?" She replied.

"Okay, usual. You?" I asked back.

"I'm fine. I'm busy Skyping another friend now." She said.

I saw she was still typing but I feel bad for imposing on her. Back to boredom I go.

"Okay. I'll leave you alone then." I said and was about to close my computer but the message she was typing had just come through. 

"Wanna join us?" She asked. She is a pretty slow typer... That is unless someone on the internet insults her favourite anime or manga. Yes, Lizzy is an otaku. She has all these posters, plushies and figurines in her room. It put me off a bit when I first met her back when I lived in England but i'm used to it now.

When she read my message I sent her right before she could send hers she began franticly typing messages like "Wait no! don't leave!" and "Please stay!". I chuckled a bit at that and replied.

"I'd love to stay, I just thought you might have wanted me to leave."

"No please stay! You can meet my friend!" She sent.

I then got the Skype sound telling me someone was calling. I saw Lizzy's name and clicked the video chat option. I felt fine in what i was wearing so I didn't bother changing before the call. I wore a black hoodie with a navy blue top that was a similar colour to my hair and black sweat pants. 

Oh god I forgot my eyepatch! What were you thinking Ciel?! 

Luckily my hair was covering my one lavender coloured eye. I curse and Lizzy and her friend heard me but I don't care. I throw my hand over my eye and use my other hand feeling around the dark room for my eyepatch. I eventually find it and I secure it as tightly as i can.

"Whoops" I giggle embarrassed.

"So Elizabeth, introduce this friend of yours." A beautiful voice came from my computer that sent shivers through my spine.

"Oh yes! Right! Sebastian, this is Ciel! Ciel, this is Sebastian! Im sure you two will be just the best of friends in no time!" Her girly voice rang through Skype.

"Sebastian! Turn on your camera so we can see you!" Lizzy whined.

"Okay okay..."Sebastian sighed.

Oh my lordy he is a gift from god himself. Perfection to say the least. Even Skype's horrible video quality wasn't enough to soil this pure beauty. Crimson eyes and pitch black hair. He reminds me of a raven actually.

"Hey Ciel! I forgot to mention that Sebastian has a YouTu----"Lizzy was cut off.

"No! It's embarrassing for people I have met to know about that! Please Elizabeth!" He pleaded.

"Hmmm, you have struck my curiosity. What is his channels name?" I say focusing my words to Lizzy.

"Kittyvlogs!" She basically yelled over a pleading Sebastian who was trying to stop me from hearing what she was saying. Wait... Kittyvlogs?! So this ultra hot guy with a perfect personality and voice shows up and he is obsessed with the one animal I can't even go near because of allergies?

"Umm, Kittyvolgs?" I ask confused.

Sebastian sighs and gives up. "Yes Kittyvlogs. Don't judge me, I love cats... Their so cute... and fluffy.... and adorable..... and when you press their paws their claws come out and it's so mesmerising to look at because they mewl and it's just-----" He continues to fangirl as he starts to blush which would be the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, If it weren't the topic he was fangirling about.

"Hey Sebastian... Ciel Hates cats. He is allergic to them." Lizzy ruins the mood and Sebastian's face quickly drains of emotion.

"Hmn? I don't think I heard right... You say he doesn't like cats? I don't believe such a thing." He said shocked.

I giggle nervously. Oh god he won't want to talk to me anymore since I hate the one thing he loves most.

"Nevermind! I'll just have to make him like cats!" Sebastian said happily.

"Hey Sebastian, why do you want Ciel to like cats so much. You weren't sad at all when I told you I didn't like cats." Lizzy huffed.

"......" Sebastian couldn't reply. He just kept blushing and he turned his video off so Lizzy and I couldn't see him anymore. 

"Hey Elizabeth, Ciel, I'm going to bed now. Good night." Sebastian said with an obviously fake yawn.

"But Sebastian its only 7:00 pm!" Lizzy said.

Before Sebastian could reply I heard a huge meow from behind him. Sebastian instantly turned on his camera again and picked up a black cat and put it next to him on his bed. 

"Hey Ciel! This is Lily! Look! Isn't she so cuuuuttteee??!!" He said so happily while smooshing his cheek together with the cat's who seemed to actually enjoy it. The sight was so adorable actually I didn't realise what I was saying.

"It is fairly." I giggled sweetly. Genuinely. It has been a while since a true laugh or giggle has escaped my lips. Lizzy also seemed to notice cause the colour had drained form her face and she looked almost... scared?

"Where is Ciel?" She said mockingly.

I blushed at that statement because my actions embarrassed myself to.

"You guys know what, i'm suddenly feeling really tired aswell. Goodnight..." I said about to end the call, but right before I could do it Sebastian's beautiful, silky voice stopped me.

"Umm, Ciel. When can I see you again?" He asked rather worried that I would say that I didn't want to see him again.

"Maybe... Tomorrow? Same time?" I replied.

"No, it's to late for you to be going to bed. It will take a toll on your health. What about another time?" He said with a genuinely caring voice. I blushed again at him.

"Can we agree on 10:30 pm for me and 2:30 pm for you?" I asked him.

"Hmm, as long as you promise to go to bed soon after!" He said like a worried mother.

"Haha okay. I'll see you tomorrow. And You to Lizzy, if you want." I smiled.

"No, no, no. Things might get to steamy for me to ruin the mood." Lizzy joked.

Me and Sebastian whined "Elizabeth!" At the exact same time. Sebastian and I blushing furiously and Lizzy just laughing at her own joke. 

"Okay, goodnight." I said and hung up.

Best. Night. Ever!