3|Oh No, Not again!

Start from the beginning

"What do you want?" I didn't pay much heed to his words and mumbled my question, now everyone in class was eyeing us intently, especially the girls.

"Come on, don't question back", he leaned back to the desk and folded his hands over his chest.

"No, I'm busy", there was an eerie silence when I denied his offer, OMG, I fu****g denied the college most handsome hunk and bad body's offer. Shoot and stop Laila no cursing.

"You said NO to me?" He seemed hurt but I passed him a small smile.

"Yes", I patted his shoulders and walked out.

"You're selfish", he shouted from the back of the class, I just stood in my tracks for few seconds glancing him through my shoulders before walking out, I was running short of time and I had no time for that sh*t. Okay sorry again for swearing.

Night.

Harris POV:

I was laying on the couch in the lounge when dad and Adam bhai walked inside the house talking something business I guess. I just kept my gaze on my phone.

"So from tomorrow", dad smiled to Adam bhai when I scrunched my eyebrows, what's tomorrow?

"Hope the students treat you well", dad patted his shoulder and walked back to study, bhai nodded and took strides to the stairs but my voice halted him in his tracks.

"Bhai?" I called him out and he turned around keeping his angry young man look on his sharp face, he was indeed handsome.

"Where are you going tomorrow?" I asked him when he stuffed his hands in his pants pockets and leaned against the banister.

"Why?" He asked the most irritating question, I rolled my eyes still chewing my gum with loud noises.

"Come on", I provoked him by smirking, he had warned me thousandth time not to smirk in front of him, he simply hated that.

"University", he mumbled while turning around.

"Again?" I laughed but his scowl killed my laughter though I was still smirking.

"For teaching", he said with so much pride in his tone, why he always opt such hectic and useless jobs.

"Will there be girls?" I asked him while getting up from the couch and pushed my feet in my slippers.

"Since when you get interested in girls?" He asked this time smirking himself.

"New interest", I kept the smug look on my face.

"I won't take you there", he read my thoughts, ughh, damn.

"Please bhai, just one time, I'm so bored at home", I walked to him and stood really close with an innocent look.

"No".

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"Fine", he gave up as always and I smiled in victory.

"Stubborn boy", he mumbled and walked back to his room, no matter how much in bad terms we're, we did share some special siblings bond, weird right. Okay whatever!

Laila POV:

Today dadi (grandmother) came to our house for dinner along with aunts and uncles and their dozens of kids.

I just returned from my work and my cruel of a family was in no mood to sympathise me. Well luckily today that cafe where I work at night was closed due to some reason so I thought that tonight I would rest but I would be the most unlucky in this aspect. Sh*t.