Cuddle Buddy || Chapter Sixteen

Later than night, Bellamy was a little too drunk for his own good. But he was surrounded by his sister and her friends and most certainly wasn't the drunkest one there. That award slid nicely into the palm of Harper's hands once she began to cry because she spilt the salt shaker. "It's not fair!" She wailed out, "the salt lake deserves better!" That's when Monty pulls her to the office, convincing her to lie down and get some rest. Placing a blanket over her shoulders and tucking her in, placing a small peck of the lips to her head before returning to his friends.

Echo and Octavia had their arms linked while downing shots of tequila and Niylah has given in to the first drink. Everyone a foggy haze as they cheer for the alcohol. Octavia falls lazily against Lincoln and he wraps his arms around her, placing a kiss to the back of her head. Raven is sitting on the counter while she forces another drink in Niylah's hands.

Clarke had left a few hours ago and had been sleeping the entire time. Snuggled up in her sheets with Six in her arms. The two of them living in a dream like sequence. With the night running late and people starting to crash the get-together was only stringing along. Raven and Murphy headed out first, hand in hand while Octavia drunkly mocked their cuteness. "You're one to talk, Blake!" Raven laughed back before kissing Murphy and heading out the door.

Monty crawled into the office with Harper along the couch, nuzzled close to her as she let out a soft moan. Niylah snuck away back to her own apartment without anyone really realizing. Echo slipped on her sweater and converse, hugging Octavia before slipping through the door. "You're drunk." Bellamy muttered as she snuck out the door, him shortly behind her.

"So are you." Echo's cheeks were a flushed red colour.

Bellamy licks his lips, scaling the situation. "Let me walk you home. It's late."

She laughed as the entered the elevator. "I can handle myself." Ironically she trips and Bellamy has to catch. She doesn't do it on purpose but soon thanks herself for it.

"Yeah I don't think you can." He smiles widely and lets out a low laugh. And Echo nods, giving in, letting him walk her home as they both wreak of intoxication.

They fumble outside and Echo is laughing hysterically about something that doesn't make sense. The sky a dark blue curving around the city line. After a few wrong turns and more than a few stumbles Bellamy has walked Echo to the door of her building. She has a bright smile spread across her face, pushing up her cheeks and she enters the key code in the door. A light flashes and she pushes through, grabbing on to Bellamy's hand. "Hey," he starts but Echo puts her index fingers to his lips.

"Shhhhh," she soothes, pulling him closer and his body falls closely against hers.

"Echo-" he tries again but her eyes have gone dark with a mischievous look which seems to cut him off before he can even start.

She shakes her head, throwing her long dark hair over her shoulder and his eyes fall to the v-neck shirt that's hugging her body tightly. He's somehow fallen in to her drunken trance of good looks and a sultry smile. Echo has wrapped her arm around his neck so she's leaning up to his lips. Bellamy doesn't urge forward, but he doesn't have to. She has already locked her lips against his, nipping the skin between her teeth. She lines her fingers along his jawline and he follows without even noticing. His feet following against hers as she's falling back into the elevator walls, pulling Bellamy close. His lips are soft and familiar and tainted with alcohol. The taste sends electric like shocks through her body. The ones she hadn't felt since he last left.

It takes no time at all before she has him wrapped around her finger and more exact, her body. She's slipped her key to the apartment, crashing through, and tripping on the shoes danced along the floor. He picks Echo up, she quickly wraps her legs around him, throwing her sweater off and sliding her hands under her shirt, stripping it off seamlessly. Her skin is soft and warm and reminds him of something he can't quite put his finger on.