with the besties. . . not a chapter.

We're playing popcorn writing!!! I write a few sentences then pass it to my friend, they'll write a sentence too. After we'll have a whole story!!! Enjoy!!!

Me: I was so close to our first kiss. Owah: Then. The. Monster. Attacked. Me. Me: Before that my day was going great. I had just gotten of school and was heading to the ice cream shop in my new car with my (almost) boyfriend, Easton. Four: We were in the middle of a conversation about how crazy our life's where about to get after school with college and all. Me: "Easton, what are you going to miss most about high school?" I ask him. Owah: "You." He replies then cups my cheeks. Me: He leaned in but stopped short half way to my lips. Four: "What? Do I stink?" I ask.
Me: "No, uh, Kinsey, run!" He yells taking my hand and lifting me up from my seat. I look behind me and see a scrawny old woman with tattered bat wings. Owah: It flew over and tackled me. Easton shoved it of my back quickly. Me: We  hopped in the Honda and drove to my house. We didn't see the thing again, but when we told our friend Layla about it she acted really weird and asked if she could come over after school.

I really like this story and I now have a plan for it so I hope you liked your sneak peak of my new Percy Jackson fanfic, Life Changes As Quick As A Kiss!!!

😮😮😮Kinsey, Aryah, and Isabella😮😮😮