chapter 13

Today we start stage 2. I call in Emily first. "This is a fear simulation. It will target your worst fears and you will have to face them. The sim does not end until you face the fear or you calm down and get your breathing and heart rate back to normal." Tobias explains to her. I hands him the syringe and he presses the plunger. "Be brave, Emily." I understand that is his trademark remark, but I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy.

Stupid Tris! I think to my self.
                                               ---------
We are almost done. All that's left is Rose. So far we have seen fears of drowning, being buried alive, being rejected, insects, heights, lose of control, and killing innocent people.

I'm not really paying attention to Rose's fear sim until I feel Tobias go ridged beside me. I look at the screen to find someone familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on who it is. A woman is wearing many different colors, defiantly Factionless, is slowly bleeding to death. Rose is trying to run toward her but is being held back by some invisible wall. She's thrashing and yelling "Mom!" When the Factionless woman takes her last breath the invisible wall falls. Rose runs toward the woman. Only then can I see her facial features. She has dark blue eyes, a hooked nose, and dark brown hair. She looks like Tobias.

"Evelyn." Tobias whispers to himself.

😯😯😯

Na na na boo boo! Ha! Cliff hanger! Short but important!
I started reading Percy Jackson! I am already on The Sea of Monsters. My mockingjay pin I ordered a few weeks ago came today! I also got a neon book slit with all three books and neon covers! They're so cool!

QOTD: have you read Percy Jackson?

AOTD: sorta! On the second book! I love it!

🔥🔥🔥 Kinsey🔥🔥🔥