chapter Tris' age

We walk to the mess hall hand in hand. I know Tobias needs the comfort right now. We aren't really the kind that touch each other carelessly. Being from Abnegation we aren't used to the touching and when we do it has a reason. Its a lot to take in.  "Hey!" Christina says when we get there.

"Hi." We eat hot dogs and chocolate cake while Will explains that they aren't really dogs. I'm only half listening to him still thinking about our talk earlier.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ve bould ave a pardy ad ny mouse boon!" Shouts Uriah out of nowhere with cake still in his mouth.

"Uriah! Don't speak with your mouth full! Its not good manners!" Cristina yells.

"Um. . . Chris. . . its says in the Dauntless manifesto that we don't believe in good manners," Will states.

"Oh shut up, Will. Uriah, say that again, no one understood you."

"I said we should have a party at my house soon!"

A few "yeah"s and "okay"s and "sounds good"s go around.

We finish our food and jump on the train to the Factionless sector.

TOBIAS POV

We jump on the train and half way there I realize just how much I want to kiss her. I walk up to her and cup her face in my hands. I crash my lips to hers. We sit together for the rest of the ride, me playing with her hair.

When we get close we jump and she follows me to the same building I always go to when I need to contact Evelyn. I find the same old run down house I found that single burning ember all those years ago. I climb in through the window and Tris follows behind. The man comes up to me.

"Well, Tobias, you've changed, and you got a girl with you! I suppose you want to see Evelyn," He says.

"Yes."

"Okay, right this way." He leads us down a few hallways and out of the building. We follow a path that leads us to a larger building, the one Evelyn will be in. "I'll see you next time, Tobias.

We walk inside and the guards stop us. "State your name and business." The one on the left says.

"Tobias Eaton and Tris Prior, we are here to see Evelyn Johnson." She let's us pass with a sceptical eye on us. Evelyn is sitting on the edge of her chair, as I noticed she does all the time, like she would have to flee at any moment. When she sees me her face
Rights up and she comes to give me a hug.

"Come to join us at last, Son?"

I smile. "Yeah--no, we have to talk."

_____________________________
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HI!!! SORRY I'M LATE!!! I'VE HAD STATE TESTING ALL WEEK LAST WEEK AND THIS WEEK!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M ALL CAPS, LET ME FIX THIS. . . okay, much better. I feel like I'm loosing readers. Am I loosing readers?

QOTD: candor or dauntless?
Candor: what is your best friend's name?
Dauntless: comment something random.
AOTD: dauntless!!! No pansycakes here!!!