chapter Roth teen

Hi!!! Super important note!!! Please read and answer question!!!

Tobias leads us to an alcove in a dark hallway. "Okay, Rose, I know your probably freaking out. Don't. It won't do you any good." He tells her.

Rose fakes a smile. "What, are you two going to like, kidnap me or something?" She nervous laughs.

"No. . . we just have to talk to you." He says calmly. "Look, you called the lady in your simulation mom, she was Evelyn Johnson, right?"

"Y-yes. . . w-why?" Rose quickly stammers.

"Because she's my mom, too." Rose nearly faints on the spot. I almost did too. I got an aptitude for erudite, and even I didn't put together those pieces. "I need to know who your father was."

"Jacin (an pronounced like Jason.), but he died like seven years ago."

"Okay, so not the same father." He sighs. "Mine was Marcus."

"Th-th-that makes you Tobias, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but you can't tell anyone else at all! And just because your my half sister doesn't mean I'll go easy on you." I chuckle. I know that from experience, not the whole 'being his sister thing' but with us dating during initiation. "What's up with you Six?"

"Just thinking about my instructor during initiation and I'm pretty sure he treated me the same way."

"Okay, Rose, you may leave." Rose turns and runs. As we walk away hand in hand I can practically see the smoke coming out of his ears and nose. "How could she have kept such a big secret from me?!"

"Shh, Four, you're over reacting. We can take a trip to Factionless to see her so we can sort things out, besides I don't believe we've met sense she 'died'."

"Okay, let's go. After dinner, though, I'm starving. Plus I could really go for some dauntless cake."

"You and your cake."

============================

Hey!!! Okay, important!!! MUST READ!!! I have an essay due soon. If I where to colonize Jupiter, with a hovering dome, and you lived there, if you got the choice would you stay or go?

QOTD: stay or go?
AOTD: why do you think I'm asking you?!

🚿🚽🚽🚽kinsey🚽🚽🚽dariffingamer2point0