B x Leafeon! Reader

You were laying on B's lap as he gently petted your leaf ear. You were the youngest since Eevee was your twin. Eevee just didn't evolve yet. Your violet scarf as wrapped around your neck as your tail wrapped around you. You had a scarf for the fashion.

Flareon and Fell were reading something about warfare before they got up and walked into the kitchen. "Let's go get Stars and Luna, Violet."

Yeah.

Violet was your nickname. Mainly since it meant 'purple flower' and you were the nature pokemon. You really liked that name since it wasn't a bad color. You got off B and wrapped a vine around his arm. You guided him around the house before seeing your older (brother/sister).

Umbreon soon got up as Stars followed. You led B into the kitchen before he sat down and started to eat. You also ate until your twin (brother/sister) Eevee walked over. 'That was my bowl!' Eevee whined. 'Was not! My bowl is always next to B!' You growled.

You and Eevee started to fight until Umbreon stepped in. (He/She) had a stone glare at the both of you. '(HE/SHE) STARTED IT!' You and Eevee both yelped as you both pointed at eachother. Umbreon growled as (his/her) ear twitched.

'I don't care who started it. I'm going to finish it.' Umbreon growled. You both gulped before Sylveon walked over. 'Umbreon, Eevee was just confused. Eevee. Your bowl is next to Swap today!' Sylveon said softly. Eevee left as Umbreon and Sylveon walked away.

You just went back to eating the soup.