Bitty! WingDing x Bullied! Child! Reader

You were called 'stupid' or 'dirt for brains'. Your parents were concerned since now you would skip dinner just to make sure you did your homework right. You just wanted to prove to those kids that you weren't stupid. Today your mom walked in as you checked your math work.

"Honey?"

You looked at your mom to see her holding a very dark blue (or black, idk) box. "Your father and I decided to get you a 'bitty'." Your mother explained as she placed the box on your desk. "How about you take a break and say hi?" You mom asked.

"Ok mom..." You said before seeing your mom leaving. You placed your pencil down and took off the lid of the box. You saw a small skeleton in a lab coat. You glanced over the note before blinking and rubbing your eyes. The skeleton saw you read the note closely.

"'WingDing', huh?" You said as you placed the note down. You pulled out your phone and tapped a brain game. WingDing looked at the screen and started to play. After a few minutes he saw you looking frustrated. WingDing paused his game and looked over your forearm silently.

You yelped when WingDing took your pencil and erased your work. "WingDing, what are you doing?" You asked as you tilted your head slightly. WingDing wrote a formula for each problem and placed the pencil back in your hand. You looked at WingDing and then the paper before solving the problems.

WingDing then crawled off the desk and went behind your dresser. "DING!" You exclaimed as you rushed over. WingDing came out with a pair of... "my glasses?" You picked up WingDing and your glasses before placing Ding on the desk and cleaned your glasses. You got your glasses on quickly.

You petted WingDing as he smiled. "Thanks WingDing. How about a treat?" WingDing nodded before you thought. "All we have for snacks is mini doughnuts..." WingDing handed you the note and second to last sentence. "Oh. Thanks." You picked WingDing as your dad carried a huge fishtank filled with toys.

You passed him and went into the covert. You gave WingDing a mini doughnut before going back to your room and completing your homework with WingDing.